Ashford - which Premier Inn and which car park?

Started by Jodles, May 16, 2016, 10:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jodles

Hi all, my first post - how exciting!
We are off to DLP in 2 weeks and I have 2 questions about Ashford International.

1. There are three Premier Inns in Ashford - is there one in particular that is particularly easy for getting to the station or particularly recommended?

2. We can pay £22 for car park D or £41 for the multi storey.  We'll be parking around 05:30 am with two young children - would I do better just to bite the bullet and book the multistorey, or are the open air car parks really not much of a walk?  I don't mind paying extra if it's going to save us a lot of hassle at that time of day...

Thank you!

15stitch

I've always stayed in the Europa Park Premier Inn.  Its really clean and comfortable and easy to get from there to the Station.

I've always used the multi storey.  Its literally attached to the station and (in my opinion) worth the few extra ££'s.  Especially if you have children!

Hope that helps.  Have an amazing time. 
1995 WDW (offsite)
1998 DLP (Newport Bay Club)
2001 DLP (Hotel Hew York)
2002 DLP (Hotel New York)
2003 DLP (Hotel Hew York)
2004 WDW (offsite)
2005 DLP (Hotel Hew York)
2006 WDW (Grand Floridian)
2007 DLP (Hotel Hew York)
2008 DLP (Hotel Hew York)
2011 DLP (Hotel Cheyenne)
2015 DLP (Hotel Hew York)
May 2016 DLP (Newport Bay Club)
December 2016 DLP (Sequoia Lodge)
April 2017 WDW (Animal Kingdom Lodge)
June 2019 DLP (Hotel Cheyenne)

Jodles

Sly_Racoon

Have stayed 3 times at the Premier Inn Eureka Leisure Park, Beefeater restaurant next door, McDonalds, Pizza Hut and others also short walk away + a cinema if you have time to kill before/after your stay, easy to find and would recommended it.

For parking we have also only ever used the multi-storey, linked to the terminal by a covered walkway.  The surface car parks are a slightly longer walk, not far but imagine it could be a pain if it were raining etc. multi storey is worth the extra, also the office to validate pre-paid parking is located in the multi storey so makes it easy on your return to get your parking pass validated before leaving.

Jodles