Bonfire Spectacular?

Started by experiment627, November 21, 2004, 01:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

experiment627

Folks,

has anyone of you ever been to Disney's Bonfire Spectacular?
I've just seen a video of the show on the internet and I got hooked. The fireworks on and above Lake Disney looked amazing!

I'd really like to see that show for myself...

So, anyone with first-hand-experience?

PAT_MAGIC

I sadly haven't seen the show myself first hand, but am just wondering where the video of it is on the net, cos i have never found one anywhere.

experiment627

Patmagic,

take a look at //http://perso.wanadoo.fr/waltdisneystudios/ ...

PAT_MAGIC

Cool, thanks for the link.  I love bonfire night. :D

fortherone

You mean the fireworks at the beginning of november? Have'nt seen, but heard them, we prefered to trade pins in the village-shops at that time (all the cm had lots of time at that moment ;-) ).
Beste Grüße von Heimo

some pics, free for private use

disneybride

Hi, i have seen the fireworks display twice.  It is the most amazing display you could ever see.  I too love bonfire night and this is fantastic.  I am just in the process of booking to go back this november to see it once again.  

I know it isnt the same as seeing picture or videos of it but believe me it will leave you talking about it for weeks and leave you in sheer amazement.

Hope this helps
Toni

disneybride

Hi, i have seen the fireworks display twice.  It is the most amazing display you could ever see.  I too love bonfire night and this is fantastic.  I am just in the process of booking to go back this november to see it once again.  

I know it isnt the same as seeing picture or videos of it but believe me it will leave you talking about it for weeks and leave you in sheer amazement.

Hope this helps
Toni

disneybride

Hope this helps
Toni