Little Extras to take

Started by Kawaii, April 07, 2016, 02:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebecca20

Sweets are a big thing because they are expensive in the parks. Also you can buy frozen popcorn so that might be a good snack for you to take for her.

Also Minnie Ears? or a Tiara? Both you can source on eBay for cheap.
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

Kawaii

Great thanks guys!

I now have a Minnie t shirt,  glow in dark tiara and wand, lanyard,  Anna dress, backpack, autograph book and pen. Must get some Minnie ears. Any recommendations for getting a nice light up spinner here?

Lindsayv1977

Not for a treat, but I always pack cereal bars. They're dead handy for the kids when you're queuing a while and they get hungry. You can always get Disney style ones to go with your treats

loupenny

This might sound like a strange one but we always take a candle (or room freshener/plug in). It was a tip we got ages ago off of a disney blog, you pick a fragrance that you really like and then have it in your hotel room. Obviously if you are going to burn a candle you need to be really careful about it but we always take the Yankee candle christmas cookie which fills up the whole room without even being lit.

Then in your post disney slump you can light the candle at home and it brings your holiday right back! Yankee candle sells so many scents that just shout 'disney' and we loved going and picking our 'special' candle :P
In the past - Disneyland Hotel, New York, New Port Bay (DLP) Caribbean Beach (WDW) and AP holder at Tokyo Disney.
Recent Years - Kyriad - 2011
Santa Fe - 2015
Dream Castle, B&B hotel, Air BnBs - 2017

onceuponadream

Not sure where you're based but if you're in the UK and can get to a pound shop (typically PoundLand), they have tons of Disney stuff. When we went last year I made up a pack with notebooks, pens, plastic water bottles, 'magic' flannels, shower gel, lipgloss, Frozen-themed tissues, etc. - went down really well and it was a good way of having everything we needed but with a little Disney twist.
December 2015 - Sequoia Lodge
December 2016 - Sequoia Lodge
July 2018 - Newport Bay Club

Samanthad

Like others have said:
- Primark for cheap tshirts and clothing
- Poundland/99p store etc stock various things Disney: colouring in, sticker books, books, bubbles, food (frozen pop corn, frozen iced biscuits, frozen chocolate!!) Poundland also often have disney wet wipe handy wipes (in frozen last time I looked).
- Glow sticks are great for disney dreams!!
- Tsum Tsums
- Drinks bottles
Disneyland Paris: Santa Fe 2001, Newport Bay Club 2005, Offsite 2015, Offsite 2016, Hotel B&B Disneyland 2016, Santa Fe Christmas 2016, Offsite May 2017, Santa Fe July 2018, Offsite Sep 2018 1/2 Marathon.

Disney Cruise Line: Disney Magic 7 night Mediterranean Cruise 2017

Next Trip: July 2022