All paid off and enquired about CC upgrade

Started by fairymom, March 03, 2016, 12:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fairymom

Just paid the last installment on our upcoming trip to the DLH ;D. I then rang the suites number to get a quote for upgrading to the Castle Club...  ::)  At least I will not be left wondering now if I could have afforded it...  :o
Only an extra €500/night  :-X

I think a standard room will do us just fine!

ETA: Agh! Posted in wrong section AGAIN! I will get thrown out of this place soon....

LotsoHugginBear

If you are really interested in upgrading to Castle Club than just ask at the time you check in. Often, if the CC is not fully booked, they offer you a room for a very good price. So you can decide at that moment.

DisneyRon

Quote from: fairymom on March 03, 2016, 12:38:35 PM
Just paid the last installment on our upcoming trip to the DLH ;D. I then rang the suites number to get a quote for upgrading to the Castle Club...  ::)  At least I will not be left wondering now if I could have afforded it...  :o
Only an extra €500/night  :-X

I think a standard room will do us just fine!

ETA: Agh! Posted in wrong section AGAIN! I will get thrown out of this place soon....

Oh the Castle Club upgrades are peanuts, ask about the suites for fun. :P

I did this for my last visit (enquiring about the price that is, not staying in them).
The Tinkerbell Suites were €8631 for 4 nights, Junior Suites were €6855 for 4 nights (this was for September 2014).
Quite insane if you ask me, though it is the peak of luxury at the DLH.

mickey1980

Is the park still filled with green fences when you pay €8000+ for a stay? Or will they remove them during your stay  ;D ;D ;D
Hotel Santa Fe - 1995
Hotel Cheyenne - 1997
Daytrip - 1998
Daytrip - 2000
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2002
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2005 (Dj Tiësto SM:M2 Event)
WDW Port Orleans French Quarter - 2008
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2009
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2010
Disneyland Hotel - 2011
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2012
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2013
Hotel Santa Fe - 2014
Tokyo DisneySea - 2015
Hotel Cheyenne - 2016
Hotel Cheyenne - 2017
Hotel New York - 2018

DisneyRon

Quote from: mickey1980 on March 04, 2016, 07:19:52 PM
Is the park still filled with green fences when you pay €8000+ for a stay? Or will they remove them during your stay  ;D ;D ;D

I imagine you get some negotiation room when you're staying in the Cinderella Suite, that would come out closer to €20000 for 4 nights I imagine. :)