hotel/vip fast pass when fp not open

Started by haribosmum, February 29, 2016, 11:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haribosmum

Don't know if it's for all rides but when hubby wanted to use our hotel fast pass for rock n roller coaster, the fast pass line wasn't open. But he went to speak to a cm who sent him through the fast pass queue anyway. I just read a trip report about not being able to use a vip fast pass on tower of terror and it reminded me. Would always be worth asking when if fp line is closed.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

littlebitofpixiedust

I wondered this myself but it was open as we went during half term, if the FP were closed I probably wouldn't of thought to ask

grovesie

We had the same thing in December at Indiana Jones. We showed our VIP FP's and were allowed through the fast pass line

bad-pink-tink

I did the same. I used my hotel fast-pass both days when the fast-pass queue was closed. Both times no issue, the CM just opened the fast-pass line for me. On Star Tours there was no one and I walked direct from the outside area all the way up to the turn-style to go into the next available pod :) That was sooo cool. The second night I did the same on Buzz. The CM just opened the fast-pass lane for me and I went all the way around to the main entrance door.

After 6pm is the best time to use the hotel fast-passes, when all the regular fast-passes are gone  but the wait time is over 15 or 20 minutes.   
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016