In between seasons

Started by Weeblesmum, February 16, 2016, 10:24:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weeblesmum

Hi. My daughter and I will be visiting DLP from 30th May until 3rd June and I have noticed this is between seasons... Swing into spring ends 29th May and frozen summer starts 6th June. I didn't realise this when I booked. What happens during changeover period? They must still have the parade each day and Disney dreams? I really hope so. Thanks in advance for any help

Zee79

As far as I know they do its just there is no theme to the park.

never2old

Yes, don't worry. All it means is that there will be no particular shows linked to the season, and you may see a change in the decorations to the park (changing from Spring to Summer). But 'standard' things like the parade and Dreams will be on :)

Weeblesmum

Aaaaah, thanks. Got worried because I got a great deal by booking super early then panicked in case I got a good deal because not much would be going on! Although, I really can't imagine Disney not being amazing whatever the season! Xx

DLPWonders (Banned)

Just parade and Dreams, thats it.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

never2old

Last year we ended up going the week between Halloween and Christmas, I was a bit upset about missing both my favourite seasons but ended up having a really good time. There were lots of characters about and plenty of magic. No matter when you go, Disney is always Disney  :)