Drinking Water at DLP - sorry if this is an odd question lol!

Started by DisneyM79, January 29, 2016, 10:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyM79

Apologies for the odd question but can you drink the tap water at DLP and in hotels? or best to buy bottled?
I've never been to France and have no idea sorry!
If you can, are there also fountains around the parks like in Orlando?
'Have Courage and Be Kind'

stifle

Tap water's perfectly safe and there are fountains all around the park. Though some of them don't work sometimes.

DisneyRon

Quote from: DisneyM79 on January 29, 2016, 10:21:33 PM
Apologies for the odd question but can you drink the tap water at DLP and in hotels? or best to buy bottled?
I've never been to France and have no idea sorry!
If you can, are there also fountains around the parks like in Orlando?

The tap water is perfectly safe and drinkable, though I personally don't like it very much because I can taste a hint of chlorine in it, which irritates my throat a fair bit.

amee

Do you mean the tap water in the hotel room toilet is drinkable??

DisneyM79

Quote from: amee on January 31, 2016, 04:46:44 PM
Do you mean the tap water in the hotel room toilet is drinkable??

yes, hotel tap water from bathroom at the cheyenne? and also the water fountains at the parks
i think i might just buy bottled water if not too pricey there!
'Have Courage and Be Kind'

Disney Magic

It's Disney so things are overpriced. We've been twice and took a big pack of water in are car and each day we went to the car we took out the water. The water fountains are so clean and fresh and the water tastes the same as normal bottled water. Also if you have booked a the meal plan Plus then you get a tea time treat then you can get bottled water from their  ;D :D ;D

stifle

Bottled water is €3.09 for 500ml or thereabouts. It's cheaper at the railway station and cheaper again at the Val d'Europe shopping centre.

Mileto

We never buy water at DLP, no problems with the fountains.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

amee

Actually when we stayed in the chayenne they had a water dispenser at the right hand side of the bar that was free to fill up on day and night we would fill our bottles up every morning there , not sure if other hotels have this if anybody knows i would like to find out as we are staying in NBC in april