Hotel Cheyenne - advice needed

Started by DisneyM79, January 29, 2016, 09:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyM79

I'm staying the Cheyenne for 4 nights on our upcoming trip to DLP.
Does anyone know if the standard rooms have baths/showers or both? My travel agent wasn't too sure?
Also, do the standard rooms have tea making facilities or any facilities to warm milk up?
Any advice is greatly appreciated x

A couple of other questions: Do they provide towels in the rooms or any toiletries?
Do they have hairdryers in rooms or do we hire those?

'Have Courage and Be Kind'

stifle

The room I stayed in in the Cheyenne in November-December last year had a bath and shower combined.

They do not have tea making facilities nor anything to warm milk up; however, you can hire a kettle and purchase tea bags, sugar, milk powder, coffee sachets, and paper cups at reception. The cast members in the Chuck Wagon Café or the Red Garter Saloon can warm baby bottles for you, or I suppose you could heat them in hot water.

lovindisney87

We got back today and they had a bath and shower over the bath. No tea or coffee making facilities but I had milk warmed up at red garter saloon for my 21 month old in the evening they are open until midnight 😁
[size=150]Disney trips
Many i cant remember from childhood including a 2 week holiday to Disney World in Florida

Davy Crockett Ranch November 2003
Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁
Davy Crockett Ranch January 2019

Hopefully many more to come

Komble

We weren't sure if the Santa Fe has kettles so we're taking a travel one...

On another note, if anyone needs a travel kettle on the 5th February I'm sure we'll be dumping ours to try and fit in all the souvenirs, ahah :')

petals

They had bath and shower. The rooms don't have kettle but you can hire one and tea/coffee bits from reception area