EMPORIUM CHRISTMAS BAUBLE DISASTER!

Started by Hughsey34, January 04, 2016, 10:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hughsey34

Hello Everyone,

We are just back from a wonderful time in DP and I thought my Husband and kids had bought me a Christmas bauble from the Emporium to commemorate our time together for my bithday. Its my birthday today -no he hasn't! :'(

A little bit sad as we cant often afford to go away all together and wanted to be able to hang it on the tree each year to remember. Does anyone know whether you can purchase online -or a phone number to call them directly?

Many thanks,
Sarah

norhel

Quote from: Hughsey34 on January 04, 2016, 10:27:28 AM
Hello Everyone,

We are just back from a wonderful time in DP and I thought my Husband and kids had bought me a Christmas bauble from the Emporium to commemorate our time together for my bithday. Its my birthday today -no he hasn't! :'(

A little bit sad as we cant often afford to go away all together and wanted to be able to hang it on the tree each year to remember. Does anyone know whether you can purchase online -or a phone number to call them directly?

Many thanks,
Sarah

DLP has a mail order service.
You can read more about that here:
https://forum.dlpguide.com/index.php?topic=8160.0
And happy birthday :-)
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

andlorna

Hi also try the Disney store website, as they have a dedicated Disneyland Paris section which have items that are exclusive to Disneyland Paris, im sure you will find it on there.   ;D Andlorna
PREVIOUS VISITS,
Oct 06, Santa fe 3 days
Oct 07, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 08, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 09, Sequoia 4 days
Dec 09 New Year
Oct 10, Cheyenne 4 days
April 11, Cheyenne 4 days
Feb 13, Cheyenne 5 days
Feb 14, Cheyenne 5 days
Oct 14 Hipark 4 days
Nov 14 Hipark 4 days
Feb 15 Santa Fe 5 days
May 15 Hipark 4 days
Augt 15 Hipark 5 days
Feb 16 Cheyenne 5 days
April 16 Hipark 5 days
Aug 16 Hipark 5 days
Oct 16 Hipark 5 days
Dec 16 Sequoia new year
Next Trip
Oct 17 Hipark 5 days

Hughsey34

Tried the website but couldn't see anything like it? But thanks  :)