Adult birthday in disney

Started by fly_with_me_dumbo, December 31, 2015, 10:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fly_with_me_dumbo

So my boyfriend booked disney as my christmas/birthday present and I will be there on my birthday in two weeks, I was just wondering if cast/hotel etc find out its your birthday is it acknowledged? or is just kids they acknowledge?  :P

haribosmum

We went on my birthday a few years back and I wore a badge and got lots of ' bon anniversare" and told about a Mickey Mouse birthday call in guest services.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

loupenny

We went in September for my boyfriend's birthday and for our anniversary and it wasn't particularly acknowledged, they don't do the badges like they do at WDW so I suppose how are they meant to know! He got a lot of Happy Birthdays wearing a badge but the best response we got was when chatting to cast members (we're pin traders) and telling them it was our anniversary. We got given extra fast passes, free hot chocolates all sorts of things which was a really lovely gesture!

I also booked us the guided tour (well worth it) for his birthday day and we were taken around just the two of us, which was very likely just co-incidence but I would definitely recommend it for a more adult birthday activity!
In the past - Disneyland Hotel, New York, New Port Bay (DLP) Caribbean Beach (WDW) and AP holder at Tokyo Disney.
Recent Years - Kyriad - 2011
Santa Fe - 2015
Dream Castle, B&B hotel, Air BnBs - 2017

rebecca20

loupenny - do you still get the pins at the end of the tour? Debating whether to go for it in March!
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

tigger1974

In November 2014 I stayed at the hotel New York for my 40th birthday - it was definitely acknowledged!  I was given a badge, birthday present, a note from the manager and a sticker.
Then when I went into the park I was given numerous happy birthdays from cast members as well as other visitors. One cast member told me to go to City Hall which I did, I was given a token for a free drink and a coupon for 2 free pins.
Then I was in a shop in Adventureland, the cast member saw my badge and asked me if I would like a birthday telephone call from a certain mouse!  Of course I said yes!
DLP certainly made my 40th really, really special.

I truly hope you enjoy your special day too  :)

TTFN
'05 Santa Fe
'07 Newport Bay
'08 Santa Fe
'09 Disneyland Hotel
'10 Santa Fe
'12 Sequoia Lodge
'13 Santa Fe
'14 New York
'15 Sequoia Lodge
'17 Sequoia Lodge (Golden Forest)
'19 Santa Fe