Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astya

Hi Jon, welcome! :)

I'm not sure about the auditions for summer, if you look here - http://www.disneyauditions.com/calendar/index.html - you can see when the next ones are.  The last ones were January I think.  I believe they usually want a minimum of 4 months contract, but you could get put on a waiting list and not get offered a contract right away.

Astya

laura:)

Quote from: "goofy90"
Quote from: "DisneyHolli"
Quote from: "goofy90"I emailed Daniel (again) just to ask about contracts and he has told me to hang on in there and wait! I really hope I get out there or an offer within the next month otherwise I'm screwed

Hey! I know ur pain, iv been on the waiting list before, im bk on it now ! Good luck ,how tall are you?  they look for certain heights x

I'm 6ft 2" so I got told I would be out there soon but still no call as of yet gutted

Hey Goofy90,

On your email to Daniel, did he say that you would definitely be heading out there soon? Sounds good :)

Laura:)

goofy90

Quote from: "laura:)"Hey Goofy90,

On your email to Daniel, did he say that you would definitely be heading out there soon? Sounds good :)

Laura:)

No he just said I am still on the books at the moment and that I should wait I don't think I'm going to end up at Disney anytime soon :-(

Cendrillon

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Hey guys! im in DLP now.. staying in La Boiserie which is really nice if abit basic but fine!!!! :D 4 of us in an apartment, 15 minute bus ride from the park. Met Rebecca from up there ^^^^^ today and we went on a few rides and then watched the new Dreams show about an hour ago.... SO beautiful! Cant even describe it as my words wouldnt be good enough but its literally mind blowing how they put together such a spectacle. :) credit to all involved!!!!! :lol:
after endless days of training i'm starting the official first day tomorrow in the Disney Store in the Disney village. Bit overwhelming at first but I'm trying, and the french is pretty difficult but hopefully it'll get easier!
hope you are all well :D:D
xxxx

I'm so glad to hear you're having a good time - sounds challenging, but enjoyable (: I'm also incredibly jealous!

phoebe1

Thank you for your reply! Does it happen to be on the list and never to be offered a job?  :?

Nao

Hey guys, quick question! How fast did the animation round go in your eyes?

Because a count of eight can be so much... haha or so little. But even with the music that was posted here there is two types of counting it. I personally counted it very quickly but my mom was like "are you sure it's not just on every first bar that you should count?" so I'm confused now because it's true that the way I count it's really so fast you can barely do one big move haha XD
Why do all my dreams extend, just around the riverbend?// DREAMERS UNITE! ?
[size=85]ICON CREDIT[/size]

DisneyBud

Nao

@DisneyBud ah okay, so I guess my initial thought was right. thank you so much!!
Why do all my dreams extend, just around the riverbend?// DREAMERS UNITE! ?
[size=85]ICON CREDIT[/size]

MJLiisu

Hey guys!! I've been reading this forum for months now but I didn't have anything to say until now. I have been in a talent pool since the beginning of March and got a job offer TODAY starting from the end on June in boutiques. I know they said that we have to wait until May but I'm just saying get yourselves ready because the job offers are coming !!!! wopp wooop how exciting is that? :D

I was working in Disney back in summer 2010 but this year's application system has been soo different ''thanks'' to that talent pool.

phoebe1

Quote from: "MJLiisu"Hey guys!! I've been reading this forum for months now but I didn't have anything to say until now. I have been in a talent pool since the beginning of March and got a job offer TODAY starting from the end on June in boutiques. I know they said that we have to wait until May but I'm just saying get yourselves ready because the job offers are coming !!!! wopp wooop how exciting is that? :D

I was working in Disney back in summer 2010 but this year's application system has been soo different ''thanks'' to that talent pool.

Congrats!  =D>  Wish you a good start! That's very encouraging for the rest of us too, so as not to give up hope!

Chag

@MJLisuu Congrats, thats promising that they're sending out stuff now! I'm hoping for a boutiques job as well :)

I was just wondering if anyone knows what my kinda situation would be. I had my interview in May 2011, got placed in the talent pool and then went out for a 2 week stint as a 'Vendeuse Boutique' over Christmas, which was tres bien!

Shortly after that I got an (I think standard) email asking if I could do the Fevrier Vacances season or be a CDD for a few months til' the end of summer, which i didn't reply to because I couldn't, I'm at Uni.

Would I still be in the talent pool to be contacted? I mean, I'm not sure if I'm still in the talent pool. I haven't explicitly told them my availability this summer ...

sineadlemonade

Quote from: "MJLiisu"Hey guys!! I've been reading this forum for months now but I didn't have anything to say until now. I have been in a talent pool since the beginning of March and got a job offer TODAY starting from the end on June in boutiques. I know they said that we have to wait until May but I'm just saying get yourselves ready because the job offers are coming !!!! wopp wooop how exciting is that? :D

WOOOHOOOOO, this is hella exciting news :D/  So happy for you!
i will now be on tenterhooks waiting for my phone to buzz..have fun though!  :D

fabmoolah

Quote from: "sineadlemonade"

WOOOHOOOOO, this is hella exciting news :D/  So happy for you!
i will now be on tenterhooks waiting for my phone to buzz..have fun though!  :D

SO EXCITING. I pray mine comes soon.

fantastique

Congratulations!! Where did you have your interview and what did you put down as your starting date if you don't mind me asking? I'm in the talent pool since march as well, can't wait for an offer (that is if I'm getting one haha) :lol:

Cendrillon

Congratulations MJLiisu! That's so exciting to know they're on their way! If you don't mind me asking, how long is your contract for?