Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Natalie_x

Hey guys! im in DLP now.. staying in La Boiserie which is really nice if abit basic but fine!!!! :D 4 of us in an apartment, 15 minute bus ride from the park. Met Rebecca from up there ^^^^^ today and we went on a few rides and then watched the new Dreams show about an hour ago.... SO beautiful! Cant even describe it as my words wouldnt be good enough but its literally mind blowing how they put together such a spectacle. :) credit to all involved!!!!! :lol:
after endless days of training i'm starting the official first day tomorrow in the Disney Store in the Disney village. Bit overwhelming at first but I'm trying, and the french is pretty difficult but hopefully it'll get easier!
hope you are all well :D:D
xxxx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

sineadlemonade

@Natalie omg, SOOO EXCITING RO READ THIS! :')
i'm so envious you got to see he new Dreams show :O :O :O
but ahhh, have a good first day!
-slowly dying waiting for my contract and revising for a levels-

DisneyHolli

Quote from: "sineadlemonade"@Natalie omg, SOOO EXCITING RO READ THIS! :')

Hey, when did you get put on the waiting list ? its horrid :( x

sineadlemonade

Quote from: "DisneyHolli"

October D:
you? x

goofy90

I emailed Daniel (again) just to ask about contracts and he has told me to hang on in there and wait! I really hope I get out there or an offer within the next month otherwise I'm screwed

Astya

Ahhh, Natalie!  Seeing your facebook statuses is making me so jealous!  Hehe.  Sounds like you're already having an amazing time!!

Goofy, poor you  :(   I bet it must be really hard!  Least you made the pool though, they must like you, so fingers crossed you'll get the call soon :)

DisneyHolli

Quote from: "sineadlemonade"

October D:
you? x

Last week xx iv been,on it before tho too x

DisneyHolli

Quote from: "goofy90"I emailed Daniel (again) just to ask about contracts and he has told me to hang on in there and wait! I really hope I get out there or an offer within the next month otherwise I'm screwed

Hey! I know ur pain, iv been on the waiting list before, im bk on it now ! Good luck ,how tall are you?  they look for certain heights x

goofy90

Quote from: "goofy90"I emailed Daniel (again) just to ask about contracts and he has told me to hang on in there and wait! I really hope I get out there or an offer within the next month otherwise I'm screwed

Hey! I know ur pain, iv been on the waiting list before, im bk on it now ! Good luck ,how tall are you?  they look for certain heights x

I'm 6ft 2" so I got told I would be out there soon but still no call as of yet gutted

DisneyHolli

Quote from: "goofy90"

I'm 6ft 2" so I got told I would be out there soon but still no call as of yet gutted

hey ! yeh.. its seems like they always need tall people ! x its sad cus they will hire dancers first, as they can do both jobs . im 5,7 . im pretty sure my chances are slim.. when i got through.. all the people in my section were REALLY TALL ! X

phoebe1

Hello! I'm new in the forum. I'd like to ask you a few questions:

1.I've also had an interview via Skype in April and I received a ''Talent pool'' email. Is it positive or is it just a gentle way to say ''you don't match our demands''?

2. Does everyone receive the same e-mail? Or others don't at all?!

3.Does awaiting depends on the job position? Is the list that long?

Thank you in advance and good luck to everyone ;-)

tanya13

Quote from: "phoebe1"Hello! I'm new in the forum. I'd like to ask you a few questions:

1.I've also had an interview via Skype in April and I received a ''Talent pool'' email. Is it positive or is it just a gentle way to say ''you don't match our demands''?

2. Does everyone receive the same e-mail? Or others don't at all?!

3.Does awaiting depends on the job position? Is the list that long?

Thank you in advance and good luck to everyone ;-)

Hi phoebe! Receiving a talent pool email is positive, not everyone gets into the talent pool, some people are rejected after the skype interview, so well done :) (i'm also in the talent pool) and waiting depends on the job position or your availability, it just depends on everything i think and what they're looking for/who they're short of at the time! :)

DisneyBud

Sooo, anybody going to the Amsterdam auditions next week?

Tiffanyfinsy

@Disneybud Im going and I guess Nao too :)
Do what your heart desires and dont worry about what the others think. At the end of the day, what makes you happy is what matters the most.

DisneyJon

Hi, I'm new to the forum.

Wanting to apply to be a costume character over the summer, but have 2 questions...

1. Is it too late to apply for this summer now, were the auditions in April for the summer or will there be more before then?
2. Would I be able to work just the summer as I'm going to uni in September or would they only want longer contract lengths?

Any other help would be appreciated too!

Jon