Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nao

@Tiffanyfinsy huh? they're not sure? Where does it say that? When I clicked it just said that details will be up at a later date.
Why do all my dreams extend, just around the riverbend?// DREAMERS UNITE! ?
[size=85]ICON CREDIT[/size]

Cendrillon

Quote from: "Lilo"Hello folks !

I'm new here and I do not come from anywhere near the UK (so sorry for my english)! But I find this discussion veeery intresting and funny as well.
I worked in a shop in Disneyland last summer and I'm going back in june. I had the best summer of my life and met extremely lovely people. If you have any question or worries I'd be glad to help you! I'll do my best, I promise : )

Sounds incredible, Lilo! Which shop did you work in?

Lilo

In boutique du Château. But actually it was one of the shops in Complex Chaumière so I got to work in all of them. In Château we had all kinds of christmas stuff, Chaumière is full of princess dresses and accessories and in Geppetto you can find thousands of peluches, you name it!

Tiffanyfinsy

Quote from: "Nao"@Tiffanyfinsy huh? they're not sure? Where does it say that? When I clicked it just said that details will be up at a later date.

I've read on another forum that someone send a mail to the person who organize this and she said that its not sure! I hope so. I'm going to write today or tomorrow a mail to her too for more information. Then I know it for sure! (And ofcourse, I'll be tell it to you) :)
Do what your heart desires and dont worry about what the others think. At the end of the day, what makes you happy is what matters the most.

Flounder042

Guys the suspense of waiting for these easter contracts is killing meeeeee!!! :(

Has anyone heard anything yet??  Please let me know if anyone does :)

LydiaSophia

Hey everyone,
thought I'd post on here because I've been reading the forum for a while and I'm also hoping to get an Easter contract! I e-mailed yesterday to see whether there's still a chance of getting one so I'm just waiting for a reply now! would be good to find out soon though cos if I don't get one, I need to make other plans! Has anyone already heard about contracts for this Easter?xxxx

rebecca

Quote from: "LydiaSophia"Hey everyone,
thought I'd post on here because I've been reading the forum for a while and I'm also hoping to get an Easter contract! I e-mailed yesterday to see whether there's still a chance of getting one so I'm just waiting for a reply now! would be good to find out soon though cos if I don't get one, I need to make other plans! Has anyone already heard about contracts for this Easter?xxxx

I'm out there for Easter, but it's April until September so it might be different! :D Any reply yet? x

goofy90

I'm also waiting for a Easter contract!!! Is ever1 else also waiting on character/parade dept. or are you waiting for other jobs? I hope Daniel gets in contact soon!!!!!!

Nao

@Tiffanyfinsy Ohh I see, that's how it is then. Well I'll be grateful if you would let me know yes :) in the mean-time I'll just send my CV off to Paris. I'm in my final year of high school which means loadssss of exams and dates that are impossible for me so just imagine the Dutch audition being in a week of exams and me not having sent a CV in time to Paris to apply for the March or April auditions that would be awful haha. It's so hard for me to plan around the auditions because the dates are usually not public unless it's in London (or a "Talent Casting"-type audition) for some reason haha. But there's a lot of important stuff coming up so I just have to pray that the auditions won't all be on dates that won't work for me ugh..

Also, best of luck to everyone waiting for Easter contracts <3 !!
Why do all my dreams extend, just around the riverbend?// DREAMERS UNITE! ?
[size=85]ICON CREDIT[/size]

gldc

I know two people who've had offers for easter contracts - one on rides and one in restaurants.

Eagerly waiting for mine, cant live without being there for the 20th - need to go back!
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

Flounder042

Quote from: "gldc"I know two people who've had offers for easter contracts - one on rides and one in restaurants.

Eagerly waiting for mine, cant live without being there for the 20th - need to go back!

hey :) do you know when these people were offered the contracts and when they auditioned/went to a casting??

I'm going out of my mindddd waiting... my uni's soooo not happy either :( :(

evie1234

Would anyone who has already been through an interview please be able to tell me a little bit about what to expect? I have a Skype interview later this month...I'm so nervous as I've never even had a proper interview before! How good will my French have to be? And what are they likely to ask me? Any advice would be a massive help :) Thank you in advance! Also, good luck to everyone waiting to hear about Easter contracts :) xxx

mackattack

I just got called for an interview in Dublin in March!! :D I am so happy...Words cannot describe how i'm feeling right now..I thought i wasn't going to get called cus it's been four weeks since I applied, thought they'd forgotten about me..obviously not!! :D

tanya13

Quote from: "evie1234"Would anyone who has already been through an interview please be able to tell me a little bit about what to expect? I have a Skype interview later this month...I'm so nervous as I've never even had a proper interview before! How good will my French have to be? And what are they likely to ask me? Any advice would be a massive help :) Thank you in advance! Also, good luck to everyone waiting to hear about Easter contracts :) xxx

Hello, this isn't really much help, but just thought I'd post anyway...I have a skype interview next week and I have absolutely no idea what to expect! I don't know whether it will all be in French/English - or how good they will expect our French to be? And I have no idea on questions! I've never known anyone work for disneyland paris or have a skype interview! xx

FOH

Hey! Ive got an interview in dublin in march, so excited!!!!  =D> Just wondering, is the interview in french or english? What sort of questions do they ask??? Im so nervous haha