Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goofy90

No I only got character not dancer but I'm hoping I can audition in Paris like Laura I wonder if the dancers got contracts straight away or put on the waiting list?

_Natalie_x

Well he's just on the waiting list and he isn't a trained dancer but he is quite good, so I'm not actually sure what he got but he defo didn't get a contract!! When wud you be free from to start? X
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

goofy90

Well I said I was free straight away so I hope I get to go soon they said contracts were available In December but not sure how true that is!!! It's only been a week n all I wanna do is get out there

_Natalie_x

Haha yes me too! I'm waiting for my contract for customer service stuff :D hoping to be there by feb. how old are you? I'm 19 :)
Here we are... <3[/b]

goofy90

yeh i hope to be out ASAP im 21 and living at home is killing me i havent lived at home sine i moved to uni so i cant wait to live with people who do the same things as me lol sounds good what job u doing?

_Natalie_x

I don't know yet like either workin on the attractions or in the stores which is what I do now :) just wanna get there now!!! :L x
Here we are... <3[/b]

rebecca

does anybody know of anyone who got a services contract straight away? trying to figure out if they actually have a contract for me, cause i've been offered a good job here ):

Tiffanyfinsy

@Natalie: I think I saw your friend too, he borrowed my pen haha! :p
Do what your heart desires and dont worry about what the others think. At the end of the day, what makes you happy is what matters the most.

mchakraverty

I have my interview on Wednesday in Edinburgh - and I was wondering if anybody could tell me what kind of questions they ask? Very nervous that I'll have to speak in French for the whole thing!!

gldc

I've posted my job interview experience on my blog here > http://www.mepipe.com/2011/06/disneylan ... tions.html
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

Nao

So how does the application for entertainment auditions via the site work? Do you get multiple audition dates sent to you to pick from or..?
Why do all my dreams extend, just around the riverbend?// DREAMERS UNITE! ?
[size=85]ICON CREDIT[/size]

sineadlemonade

Quote from: "mchakraverty"I have my interview on Wednesday in Edinburgh - and I was wondering if anybody could tell me what kind of questions they ask? Very nervous that I'll have to speak in French for the whole thing!!

don't worry, the whole thing's not in French, in fact i was surprised how much of it wasn't! they ask you things like why you want to work there, your availability, hobbies & what area you'd like to work in :)
good luck!

Ashe

Couple of questions I'd be super grateful if someone could answer!
1. The pack you get sent with the contract says you need a french bank account but I honestly don't know if my french is good enough to do that. It's a shame you can't just use your British bank details but I assume it's a currency conversion thing.
2. There was a lot of discussion before summer about getting your birth certificate translated but can anyone who went tell me how to do this officially? Or if they actually care. I've searched and had no luck. I know a translator who could do it but it's not exactly official.

Anyone else starting their christmas contract next Saturday? I'm getting really nervous! When are you all getting there?

Disney93

Quote from: "Ashe"Couple of questions I'd be super grateful if someone could answer!
1. The pack you get sent with the contract says you need a french bank account but I honestly don't know if my french is good enough to do that. It's a shame you can't just use your British bank details but I assume it's a currency conversion thing.
2. There was a lot of discussion before summer about getting your birth certificate translated but can anyone who went tell me how to do this officially? Or if they actually care. I've searched and had no luck. I know a translator who could do it but it's not exactly official.

Anyone else starting their christmas contract next Saturday? I'm getting really nervous! When are you all getting there?

Hello :)

I'm starting next Saturday too and am also confused about these two things. The sheet about bank details implied to me we set it up when we get there, I hope? If not, surely I can set one up whilst I'm there? I've got no idea about the translation, I've made a copy of my English one, there aren't too many sections that can't be translated anyway!

My train gets into Marne-La-Vallee just after 2 so I presume I'll get to the Fantasia Building about half 2. What are you working as over Christmas?

Ashe

Quote from: "Disney93"
Quote from: "Ashe"Couple of questions I'd be super grateful if someone could answer!

Hello :)

I'm starting next Saturday too and am also confused about these two things. The sheet about bank details implied to me we set it up when we get there, I hope? If not, surely I can set one up whilst I'm there? I've got no idea about the translation, I've made a copy of my English one, there aren't too many sections that can't be translated anyway!

My train gets into Marne-La-Vallee just after 2 so I presume I'll get to the Fantasia Building about half 2. What are you working as over Christmas?

That's so comforting someone's in the same position as me. I'm so convinced I've missed something else as well.
I'm a bit worried about getting one once I'm there since I don't know if my french is good enough but I suppose someone in the centre of Paris might speak english. But yeah, I got the impression we could get one whilst we're there.

Are you on the Eurostar on the Friday too? I'm serving breakfast in the hotels. The one given to the people who are crap at french! haha. But it suits me just fine! What about you?