Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gldc

No apply now. I've been acceptd and chose jobs for Christmas 2010 and summer 2011. A French cover letter is not expected, do it in English.
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

Ashe

After lots and lots of waiting and complications and heartbreak and constantly emailing Noellie I finally got my contract offer for Christmas. It's not summer but I'm still pleased!

I'm doing breakfast in the hotels (which I imagine is reserved for people whose french isn't too fabby). Can anyone give me details on it if they've done it before? I'm curious about the hours because I can imagine there'll be plenty of time for going to Disneyland and a few Paris visits! Also wondering about the uniforms.  I imagine they'll be pretty boring but I'm still curious! haha.

Anyone else going for christmas?

I'm just glad it's indoors, I remember going on holiday at christmas 2 years ago and even with hundreds of layers I was still freeezing!

Quote from: "nickyd"Sadly, Disney is crushing hopes all over the place.  I went to the Hammersmith interviews in early April but have not heard anything since.  They promised to contact me about Haloween or Christmas but nothing heard at all.
Just to see what would happen, I applied again and got invited to the recent London session.  They made no connection between the two applications - they seem quite badly organised, but then they are French. My French was better than the Italian interviewer so it is all a bit of a mess.   Personally I didn't bother to chase the appplication up as they have run out of accommodation anyway.

Good luck to those waiting but I would look for something else in case you hear nothing.

Email them! I was in the exact same position and I emailed asking about Halloween or christmas contracts and had an offer in two days.

Disney93

Hello :)

I received an e-mail on Monday from Noellie saying, "You should soon receive a job offer for Christmas".

Anyone know how long "soon" usually is?

JellyBeans92

Hi

I've been offered a Halloween 2011 contract for Vendeuse Boutique, I was just wondering if anyone else got an offer of this and has anyone been offered both Halloween and Christmas.
If anyone's heading for Halloween to work there, PM me.. I'd like to know a few other people heading over to DLP too!
:)

miss_loocy

Quote from: "Ashe"After lots and lots of waiting and complications and heartbreak and constantly emailing Noellie I finally got my contract offer for Christmas. It's not summer but I'm still pleased!

I'm doing breakfast in the hotels (which I imagine is reserved for people whose french isn't too fabby). Can anyone give me details on it if they've done it before? I'm curious about the hours because I can imagine there'll be plenty of time for going to Disneyland and a few Paris visits! Also wondering about the uniforms.  I imagine they'll be pretty boring but I'm still curious! haha.

Hey, I'm currently working at Disney! I'm not working in the hotels, but I have been transferred to do breakfast at one of the hotels. It was pretty easy, just clearing tables/relaying them etc. It probably varies depending on the standard of the hotel though. I worked 7.30-10.15 but then did the rest of my shift at my restaurant, so I'm not sure about people who just work in the hotel, but I can tell you they will be early shifts! I worked in Sequoia Lodge Hotel, and wore quite a nice outfit (compared to some of the others!) was just a green long skirt, with a checkered short sleeve shirt and a little apron, quite nice really :)
Hope that's helped you a bit, sorry I can't be of more help, I'm not entirely sure about everything regarding the hotels because I normally work in a restaurant.

Rapunzel92

Hello fellow disney lovers!
New to the forum :) I read through some of the stuff on here last night before the london audition today (SUPER HELPFUL) and to my surprise have been placed on the waiting list! I didn't even think I would pass the 1st stage! Though of course I've read some of the horror stories of those who were not called during the 6 month period so I am just hoping and praying the phone rings soon! Anyone else go today? You may have spotted me struggling :P
Sending out a whole lot of pixie dust, mwah! x

littlemermaid83

My friend who is currently working at HKDL she got a offer this week as Cinderella, Ariel, Rapunzel and furrys. Not sure if shes taking up the contract as I know she wants to be able to back home to Orlando before starting the contract in October.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

DisneyBud

rosie1993

Hi everyone :)
I'm new to the forum and was looking for a bit of help. I'm hoping to be able to work in Disneyland paris next easter (2012) and I'm just a bit confused as to how I'd go about it  :?  First, if i wanted to work next Easter, when would be the time to audition? How long do seasonal contracts last and is there a set amount of times a year that Disneyland paris recruit?

Any help would be really appreciated thanks :) xxxx

gldc

Just got an offer on Ride operator which could be a great variety of thingd - I'm hoping indoors! Very much looking forward to doing all the safety training and learning how all these things work. Actually very excited. I'll be there at Christmas for 2 weeks and 1 day.

Anyone who's worked there know if I only find out the ride when I get there?

rosie1993: disneylandparis-casting.com is the pace to go for all the available jobs and it will depend whether you want to be performing or be doing operational work such as shops/rides. Audition asap and you can already put your name down for next easter and summer. They interview every couple of months so apply at that website and youll get an email inviting you toa  recruitment session soon enough.
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

rosie1993

That's a great help thanks very much! :) If i want to be a character do i still have to apply on the website?

gldc

Quote from: "rosie1993"That's a great help thanks very much! :) If i want to be a character do i still have to apply on the website?

i believe so yes, but im sure someone else will be able to confirm for certain.

laura:)

Quote from: "rosie1993"That's a great help thanks very much! :) If i want to be a character do i still have to apply on the website?

When I auditioned last year I just turned up at the venue because they are usually open auditions. They sometimes do private auditions if you do apply through the website otherwise just look on the disney auditions website and the stage website for future auditions. Hope this has helped :)

Laura:)

_Natalie_x

Oh I miss this thread!!! Hey guys <3 congrats to everyone whos getting contracts with dis. Proud and jealous as hell of you all!! ;) I'm starting back at the Disney store as soon as I get back next week I can't waaaaait :D so if any of you are hitting Sheffield DS anytime keep your eye out for meeee :D hahaha can't believe there's over 72 pages on this thread! Bravo to those who are new and read them all ;) I'm trying to catch up again. Looking forward to auditioning again later on this year when Im settled back at home. Welcome to new members and hi to old. Nice to meet you all!! :D hope you are well.  8)  :mrgreen:
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

littlemermaid83

Hey guys!
On my blog tomorrow I have a interview with a Cast Member from Disneyland Paris, if you want to check it out just visit the link above. It should give you some insight on what its like to work there.

I'm sure if you have any questions I can forward them on to my friend for you :)
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!