Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JellyBeans92

Hi

Just posting to say good luck tomorrow to anyone else like me heading to the Dublin audtion/interview session!  :D

SophieBelle

Quote from: "CharlottexBelle"Good luck Sophiebelle :)

Anyone going to the London auditions? Don't wanna be there all alone! Last time i found it a lot easier to learn the dance after making friends and helping each other so anyone who's going, maybe give me your facebook and we can meet up? :)

Charlotte :)

Thanks babes..
and to you too :D i shall let you know how it goes. :D

xxxx

Naveen02

Anyone going to the London auditions? Don't wanna be there all alone! Last time i found it a lot easier to learn the dance after making friends and helping each other so anyone who's going, maybe give me your facebook and we can meet up? :)

Heyy! I think I'm going to the London auditions next week, but I don't really know if I should or not.
I'm kind of unprepared (CV, headshots etc) and dont have anyone to go with cause most of my friends are at college on weekdays. :(
Oh & I'm only 17, but someone in this thread told me that it'd be okay & they'll bring you out when you're 18. So I'm hoping that's true :D

So yeah I really wanna go, but I'm not entirely sure. :/

SophieBelle

Quote from: "Naveen02"

Heyy! I think I'm going to the London auditions next week, but I don't really know if I should or not.
I'm kind of unprepared (CV, headshots etc) and dont have anyone to go with cause most of my friends are at college on weekdays. :(
Oh & I'm only 17, but someone in this thread told me that it'd be okay & they'll bring you out when you're 18. So I'm hoping that's true :D

I say go for it.. you have nothing to lose!!! and if its something you really want to do, it might be worth going for the experience and get to know the audition process. I went to an audition three years ago and it went really well... however i was due to start uni in the September.. and knew that i would need a degree, but Disney is like my all time dream!! so i went anyway..now finally :) i have finished uni and can audition, and i know what to expect! So for that experiance it was really worth going, if its something your passionate about.. go for it!!!! And the age thing, i also read on here that people that are 17 go to the auditions!!!

For your Cv, spend an hour gathering all your info together and get all the main points down that you really think will impress them!! And for the head shot you don't need a professional one, just a picture of what you look like now from the shoulders up and attach it to the corner, that way they have a clear picture of you and its attached to the Cv. :)

I say go for it, might just be the best thing you do!!!
Let me know what you decide!! and once ive be on tuesday i can let you know what its like if you want, but i mean theres loads and loads of advice on this thread which ive been going through (like a loser) haha.

SophieBelle xxxx

Naveen02

Quote from: "SophieBelle"
Quote from: "Naveen02"

I say go for it.. you have nothing to lose!!! and if its something you really want to do, it might be worth going for the experience and get to know the audition process. I went to an audition three years ago and it went really well... however i was due to start uni in the September.. and knew that i would need a degree, but Disney is like my all time dream!! so i went anyway..now finally :) i have finished uni and can audition, and i know what to expect! So for that experiance it was really worth going, if its something your passionate about.. go for it!!!! And the age thing, i also read on here that people that are 17 go to the auditions!!!

For your Cv, spend an hour gathering all your info together and get all the main points down that you really think will impress them!! And for the head shot you don't need a professional one, just a picture of what you look like now from the shoulders up and attach it to the corner, that way they have a clear picture of you and its attached to the Cv. :)

I say go for it, might just be the best thing you do!!!
Let me know what you decide!! and once ive be on tuesday i can let you know what its like if you want, but i mean theres loads and loads of advice on this thread which ive been going through (like a loser) haha.

SophieBelle xxxx

Thanks alot for this!! I've decided to go! Would be better if I had someone to go with though. :/
Hahah  don't worry - same here, I read like all the pages!

Yeah sure let us know how you get on and good luck! Hope you get it. :)

SophieBelle

Yay!!!! i know its always better to have someone there, but im sure there will be others on their own.. :) Of course i will, haha ill write a minute by minute report!!! :D Thank you so much, and i hope you do too!!!

SophieBelle xxxx

Ant

Good luck to you guys, my tips would be just to stay calm, and be yourselves, I'm sure you'll be fine either way!!

CharlottexBelle

QuoteThanks alot for this!! I've decided to go! Would be better if I had someone to go with though. :/

Definately go for it :D and yeah with the CV just put together information about yourself, past educational history, performance history, work experience, just stuff like that :)

And if you're going on the thursday then i'll be happy to meet up with you?! Then we can go in together coz i'll be there on my own as well! What's your facebook?

Charlotte xxxx

Ps thank you Sophiebelle by the way :) and minute by minute report would be amazzzzinggg!!!!

cap'njack

Hiya,

I'm really thinking of going to the London Auditions next week.

I have absolutly no co-ordination whatsoever however they do appear to be looking for non-dancing roles there too which would be ideal...does anyone know what sort of entertainment role needs little French and no dancing? I'm kind of afraid of getting something really bad lol!

Cheers, and good luck to everyone

Johnny

SophieBelle

Quote from: "CharlottexBelle"
QuoteThanks alot for this!! I've decided to go! Would be better if I had someone to go with though. :/

Definately go for it :D and yeah with the CV just put together information about yourself, past educational history, performance history, work experience, just stuff like that :)

And if you're going on the thursday then i'll be happy to meet up with you?! Then we can go in together coz i'll be there on my own as well! What's your facebook?

Charlotte xxxx

Ps thank you Sophiebelle by the way :) and minute by minute report would be amazzzzinggg!!!!

Of course babes any time.. :) Its always nice to have a heads up before you go!!!  :lol:
I Hope everything goes well on your audition... :D

SophieBelle xxxx

CharlottexBelle

Quote from: "SophieBelle"
Quote from: "CharlottexBelle"

Charlotte xxxx

Of course babes any time.. :) Its always nice to have a heads up before you go!!!  :lol:
I Hope everything goes well on your audition... :D

SophieBelle xxxx

Thanks hun :) and you!

What's your facebook? I'll add you!

Charlotte x

SophieBelle

Sophie Belle Williams
I have curly hair in my picture with a blue dress on :)

<3
Sophiebelle xxxx

CharlottexBelle

Quote from: "SophieBelle"Sophie Belle Williams
I have curly hair in my picture with a blue dress on :)

<3
Sophiebelle xxxx

Added you lovely :) we can talk on there and stop clogging up this thread!

Charlotte xxxx

SophieBelle

haha!!!! Ano i feel like im just chatting on for aggggesss hahahahaa!!!! <3

SophieBelle xxxx

Naveen02

Quote from: "cap'njack"Hiya,

I'm really thinking of going to the London Auditions next week.

I have absolutly no co-ordination whatsoever however they do appear to be looking for non-dancing roles there too which would be ideal...does anyone know what sort of entertainment role needs little French and no dancing? I'm kind of afraid of getting something really bad lol!

Cheers, and good luck to everyone

Johnny

Heyy!
Sorry I'm not 100% sure about non-dancing roles that require little french but I'd say you should definitely go! They might have something suitable for you. (sorry I'm not exactly much help lol)

Good luck if you do decide to go! :)