Planet Hollywood money off voucher

Started by loxley108, December 21, 2015, 05:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loxley108

Hi

I'm going to DLP on 28th Dec.  First visit and although we'll be eating at the Explorers hotel to save some money, we would like to treat ourselves a bit on the last night (30th) but within our budget.

Found these vouchers for Planet Hollywood:
http://www.365tickets.co.uk/planet-hollywood-disneyland-paris

Just wondering whether anyone else has used something similar?

Does anyone know whether I have to book PH or just book when I arrive?

Thanks

Rolo

loxley108

Wow - thanks for the coupon link.  Will have to work out which is the best saving.  Thanks again

Rolo

fiyero

Planet Hollywood is on French Groupon! €13 per adult for a burger, drink and ice cream or €7 per child for a Planet Kids meal
https://www.groupon.fr/deals/planet-hollywood-7

naisworld

I've just bought the groupon ones for next month. Worked out just over £30 for 2 adults and 2 kids! 😄

disneysteph

do you still book this with reservations in Disney?

disneysteph

Found the reservations part (thank god for google translate) Thanks for this  ;D

naisworld

I noticed that! Do you have to book through Groupon? Google translate is very handy!! 😄

haribosmum

When I went to buy I could only work out how to add 2 adult vouchers to my basket, then it looked like I needed to pay and then add 2 child vouchers and pay them separately.  Did anyone else have this?  Then when booking is it ok to book for 4 people? (Sorry if I'm being dumb!)
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

fiyero

You have to use their site to book and you can add multiple groupon codes together to book together (so it doesn't matter if adult and kids ones are brough seperately initially).
It was rather complicated but worth it!

haribosmum

Thanks, think will go do it now then! 
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

naisworld

Quote from: haribosmum on January 14, 2016, 12:48:14 PM
When I went to buy I could only work out how to add 2 adult vouchers to my basket, then it looked like I needed to pay and then add 2 child vouchers and pay them separately.  Did anyone else have this?  Then when booking is it ok to book for 4 people? (Sorry if I'm being dumb!)

Yes I had to buy them in separate transactions, 2 adults and the 2 kids! X

disneysteph

Quote from: naisworld on January 14, 2016, 07:24:01 AM
I noticed that! Do you have to book through Groupon? Google translate is very handy!! 😄

Yeah you book through groupon...I had to book each voucher seperatly?!  But i put a note on them all asked for them to be seated together!  I have visions of arriving and all of us being at different tables  :o :o

bopcc

I had to pay for the adults first and then the kids.

Didn't realise you needed to book in advance though...thought could walk in and grab a table.

How far in advance would you have to book. Not sure what evening we'd want to eat there.