Going on Sunday to DLP

Started by STEPHENFOX20, November 02, 2015, 11:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STEPHENFOX20

Hi everyone, I'm new the this forum but have been checking it out for the last few months. I am travelling to Disney on Sunday. cannot wait!! I originally booked it all
In March, it's a BIG surprise for my Partner's 30th Birthday on 9th November. I am telling him allllll about it on Friday morning as because we are away for his actual birthday I am giving him his presents on Friday. I have gone totally OTT on all things Disney and bought him all Disney decorations to decorate the house, Disney Vans, a Disney Vans Backpack,
Mickey Mouse cake, and other little bits. It's been the biggest secret I have ever kept in my lif! He thinks we are going to London for 2 nights to see some shows. He is a massive fan of Disney but has never been to a Disney park before. Cannot wait for the reveal. I have booked us into cafe mickey on Monday at 7pm and also ore
Paid for a birthday cake to be given to him
By the characters. I have also paid in advance for the Wild West show in Wednesday and I intend on us visiting Paris on Thursday to do the Eiffel Tower and other sightseeing. Just wanted to share with you and welcome any hints or tips from anyone. I am so glad it will
Be 'Christmas' when we get there. He will be so excited. We are staying in Cheyenne. Anyone else going have a fab time!!

lovindisney87

Wow sounds fantastic, the Cheyenne is lovely. I hope you both have a fantastic time and the reveal goes well. Please share with us how it all went. 😁
[size=150]Disney trips
Many i cant remember from childhood including a 2 week holiday to Disney World in Florida

Davy Crockett Ranch November 2003
Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁
Davy Crockett Ranch January 2019

Hopefully many more to come

STEPHENFOX20

Thank you. I will do. I'm going to video the whole thing so will upload to you tube and paste the link for all to see.  :)

rebecca20

The only thing I will say is get to the Eiffel tower EARLY - it gets crazy busy for the lifts.

Other than that enjoy - I'm sure you'll have a fab time.
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

ozzyowl1

What a lovely birthday surprise, you'll both have an amazing time. We just left yesterday and they had just put up the massive christmas tree and started on the Christmas layovers, It looked great, have a fab time and take plenty of layers because weather is a bit up and down at the moment  :)

Komble

Quote from: STEPHENFOX20 on November 02, 2015, 11:09:41 PM
Thank you. I will do. I'm going to video the whole thing so will upload to you tube and paste the link for all to see.  :)

Have a lovely time! Can''t wait to see the video!! :)