Counter Service

Started by Ohana, November 12, 2015, 10:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohana

Ok so this is a really lame question but can anyone tell me at which counter service restaurants I can get my food served in a container with mickey/Donald/goofy etc on them, and with the disposable beverage containers with the same imagery? I've always wanted to eat out of a Disney burger box! Thanks :)
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

Mileto

I think all the boxes are with Disney character faces and the logo.
In Colonel Hathi's Pizza Outpost for example years ago we ordered pizza royale and got it in a big pizza box with Mickey's face on it.
My daughter liked it so much, that she wanted the top cut and took it home. She still keeps it on her wall for paintings.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

twentythingamabobs

The big counter service area at the Studios send their burgers out in Disney boxes, same at Cafe Hyperion (is that still there with all the refurbishment??) Pizza boxes have imagery on them as Mileto said, the kids pizza's even come in Mickey shape :) Think everywhere else the food comes in an open container/basket type thing

DLPWonders (Banned)

There are no character containers anymore.
They changed it about 2 years ago, it only has a silhoutte of the castle on it everywhere.

°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Mileto

Thanks, DLRPWonders, very interesting!

It turns out that we eat without looking at the boxes.  ;D Last year actually I didn't make a single food foto.

This all looks delicious, it's lunch time.  ;D

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

twentythingamabobs

Good grief I didn't even noticed they had changed  :-[ must be so famished when we come to eat we don't even look at what it's arrived in. The shame!

cazspence

Yum that's looks tasty. 👍🏻

polar vixen

its that a red velvet cake? ?!! where from please? ?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: polar vixen on November 12, 2015, 03:02:33 PM
its that a red velvet cake? ?!! where from please? ?

Videopolis, Christmas menu last year. They dont have it this year ;)
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''