Its a small world in Christmas

Started by adrian.zerafa, October 15, 2015, 08:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adrian.zerafa

Hi

Any idea of a small world is opening in Christmas?. They said it is opening December 19th but I read on dlrpfans page that it will open in January now....it is closed all December.

http://www.dlpguide.com/calendar/closures-refurbishments/

Looking forward to our next visit. Was there in Christmas last year too and it is out of this world

Mileto

In the moment on the official Disney site it's closed on 31.12. and it's open on 01.01.2016.
But somewhere I read that it will open on 19.12.
So if it's true - they haven't changed it yet.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

adrian.zerafa

Thanks for the answer!

I will be there from December 26th till the 3rd January so hopefully it will open. Actually I am eager to know cos I am bringing my nephew along and it will be his first Disneyland experience and it is a main ride and would like him to see it.

Thanks for your post!

Mileto

You're going to ride it 100%.
My band will stay sad and unhappy.  :( But .... next time.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

adrian.zerafa

That's great then! Looking so forward! I am 41 years old but I just love going to disneyland. Thanks for the reply!

Zee79

Quote from: adrian.zerafa on October 15, 2015, 10:11:25 AM
That's great then! Looking so forward! I am 41 years old but I just love going to disneyland. Thanks for the reply!

I'm mid 30s & think I love it more than my kids. My dad loves going to Disney as well. Age is irrelevant in Disney, we can all be children  :D

adrian.zerafa

very true! I was there for 14 days in August and I have the December , March and another 14 days in August already booked! I think I am too much of a fan and all my family loves it

MattR

Quote from: adrian.zerafa on October 15, 2015, 10:38:24 AM
very true! I was there for 14 days in August and I have the December , March and another 14 days in August already booked! I think I am too much of a fan and all my family loves it

You spend 14 days nonstop in DLP? Did you spend every day in the park or the village? I can imagine spending there maybe a week with some breaks playing golf or going to downtown Paris but I can´t think of so much to do to go the parks 14 days in a row.

Zee79

We've spent a week there none stop & felt it wasn't long enough to get everything done at a nice pace, this includes meals & relaxing- we were a party of 11 that included 5 kids.I certainly could do 14 days non stop especially in high seasons like summer, don't think my hubby would agree haha

adrian.zerafa

Yes we spent 14 days there and we spent a day in Paris up till 6.30 and then went back to the parks. I make good use of the disney pass and find the Adagio hotel a great place to stay. For December and Easter I use the Bussy Saint George area hotel (premiere Classe_. Very economical and basic but enough for us cos we use it just to sleep and in 10 minutes you are at the parks through train RER A

Zee79

For our longer stays in summer we stay in apartments in Montrevain the stop after bussy I think. Reasonably priced & close to shops & Val D'Europe.

DLPWonders (Banned)

As you can see on the Disneyland Paris website, it does not give official dates. It's just a rough schedule.
It's A Small World is set to reopen December 19th, but without the Christmas overlay.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

adrian.zerafa

That is very good to know small world will be open after December 19th. Wish all of you going to DLP a great stay. We should always have something to look forward to in life and DLP brings the family together,

grovesie

Quote from: Zee79 on October 15, 2015, 10:36:08 AM
Quote from: adrian.zerafa on October 15, 2015, 10:11:25 AM

I'm mid 30s & think I love it more than my kids. My dad loves going to Disney as well. Age is irrelevant in Disney, we can all be children  :D

So so true.. We are going in December with my in-laws for their 50th wedding anniversary, they love it more than us....

MickeyAteMyCap

I wonder if they've updated the song to include rap elements (they seem to do that a lot at the moment)?  ;D