smoked turkey leg

Started by myburgeoning, September 09, 2015, 05:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myburgeoning

where in Disney Paris (park, village, hotel) can you ind a smoked turkey leg?
Thanks in advance

HildeKitten

google for DLRP Guide.
Look at the dining section.
Look at the menus :)

If anywhere does it, it should be somewhere on that page ^^

CitrusZing

Hi,

I thought I had one at Cowboy Cookout Barbecue (Disneyland Park) but it doesn't seem to be on the menu at DLP Guide.

"Half Smoked Chicken, BBQ sauce ... €10.99
with Side salad or Potatoes
Premium Angus Burger ... €11.99
Chicken strips, BBQ sauce ... €9.99
Smoked Spare Ribs, BBQ sauce ... €9.99
with Side salad or Potatoes".

Nor is it on the Last Chance Café menu.
DLP: 1992 Summer (Cheyenne).
2012: May (Santa Fe).
2013: Nov (Kyriad).
2014: Jan (Cheyenne), & Halloween (Kyriad).
2015: Jan - Birthday Trip (Disneyland Hotel) & Sept (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2016: April (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2017: Jan (Santa Fe - 1 night birthday trip), March (Hotel New York - Empire State Club), June (Cheyenne - 1 night trip) & Sept (Santa Fe).
Upcoming:
Sept 2018 (Newport Bay Club - Compass Club).

nathalie

If you mean like the Turkey legs in WDW?  Then no where.
(which I thought was hilarious when I saw that, haha, nothing we are used to over at DLRP)

MattR

In general it´s rather uncommon in France to eat while you are walking or in front of a TV or basically doing anything else than eating while you are eating.

myburgeoning

thanks all.. I thought I had seen on another forum where they could be found. It's a tradition for my husband at WDW, and we missed it last time at Paris Parc.

twentythingamabobs

Quote from: nathalie on September 10, 2015, 07:56:10 AM
If you mean like the Turkey legs in WDW?  Then no where.
(which I thought was hilarious when I saw that, haha, nothing we are used to over at DLRP)

Haha me too Nathalie! I couldn't get over it they were EVERYWHERE just walking along munching on a massive turkey leg!

nathalie

I eat while I walk and such, lol.
It's just that, it looked so huge, haha, so it just seemed funny walking around with it.

HildeKitten

I once had a turkey leg at Last Chance Café, but that was back in 2012 I believe.
It wasn't smoked though, just a regular one (still good mind!)

nathalie

Since myburgeoning says it's a tradition for her husband at WDW, she doesn't mean where you can eat it in a restaurant.
(or maybe she does, but that's not how "it's done" at WDW, lol)
In WDW there are foodcarts all over, that just sell the legs, and you can eat it whilst walking around.