Baby switching!

Started by Disneylove, August 09, 2015, 12:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneylove

Hi, sorry if there's already a topic for this, I'm new here and I couldn't find a topic!

We're going to DLP next year, as a family of 5 - me and husband, and three boys (8 and twins 6).

I was just wondering how the baby switch would work for rides, I'm certain theyre going to love the Buzz Lightyear Lazer Blast, but ideally we would want a parent with each child on the ride. Could one of us ride with a child, while one of us waits with 2 children, then swap with another child, and then swap again for the third child or are we going to have to line up again for the third child?

Thanks for your help, and please move this to the relevant place if I've got it wrong :)

haribosmum

hmm, not sure how it would work for 2 baby switch in a row, potentially yes you could do that (I'm sure you could explain situation)  but be warned even though you go straight back on, it still takes quite a while to actually get through and the buzz ride is fairly long too, so you could end up waiting around for a long time eating into time that could be spent elsewhere?  possibly I'd suggest 2 children going in together and one alone behind, you can kind of talk to each other as you go round anyway. 
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

Disneylove

That's great thanks for your help! I just presumed that the cars would be far apart from each other but I suppose the eldest could go in with one of the twins. So helpful, thank you!!

Mileto

It's possible that three people sit in one car.  Like this:

So you can sit with your elder sun and in the middle one of the twins. The two boys shooting - you watching.  ;D

The other car - husband with the other twin.

As haribosmum said, there is maybe no need to wait for a switch.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

Disneylove

Thank you very much! What a lovely picture! I'll give it a go, I think they may be too big to sit on my lap but I'll give it a go.