king ludwigs castle

Started by amee, July 23, 2015, 11:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amee

Hi we are planning to maybe eat at king ludwigs castle in disney village, has anyone eaten there and is the menu kid friendly ? we have 1 fussy eater in our group he would settle for chicken nuggets and fries i dont see it on their menu however i see something called chicken "buggets" is it a mis-spelling or do they have their own take on chicken nuggets?? any help as usual much appreciated  :D

glenn

This is my favourite restaurant,have never had a bad meal there.
As for fussy kids,my grandchildren really enjoyed their food .

littlebitofpixiedust

Definitely a good choice we loved it every meal been great visit dlp 2-3 times a year and always visit king ludwigs

amee

do they serve chicken nuggets ?

MattR

I just wanted to mention that this everything but not bavarian cuisine.

grovesie

This is one of the most under rated restaurants in the village. This is also one of our favourite places to eat. Get there at 5pm to enjoy happy hour in the bar before you eat. Large white wine just over 2 euros ;D ;D ;D. Drinks can be taken from the bar through to the table, saves a lot of money to spend else where. Kids menu same as most places nuggets, cheese burger and chips etc

Not many people know that the restaurant is owned by the same people as  Rainforest, and each restaurant gives you a 20% off voucher to use the next time you dine in either one. If not given just ask. The voucher lasts 48 hours and you must take the till receipt with you to the next meal( This is to show the voucher is within the 48 hours.)

DSC_8054 by grovesie.i, on Flickr