Is a Room for 5 adults available at Disneyland Hotel?

Started by Donald-Duck-Malta, July 13, 2015, 11:23:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donald-Duck-Malta

Hey guys!  :D

Hope this message finds you all Supercalifragilistic!  ;D

Anyways back to the topic... Me and my family are planning to head to Disneyland once again at the end of January 2016, but this time we are planning to stay at the Disneyland Hotel instead of the Newport Bay Club. The only question I have is if the Disneyland Hotel provides a room for 5 adults, as when I checked through the Disneyland Paris website it only provided a room for 4 adults/1 child and not 5 adults.  :( Is it best to call them directly or?

Does anyone know if the DLH provides a room for 5 adults please or maybe experienced this situation? We really would love to stay in this hotel for our next trip,even if it costs slightly more.

Thanking you all in advance. :)

stifle

No such room is available online. The Suites may accommodate you but are only bookable over the phone — make sure you're sitting down when you call, as the price will be shocking!

Mileto

Quote from: Donald-Duck-Malta on July 13, 2015, 11:23:07 AM
..... We really would love to stay in this hotel for our next trip,even if it costs slightly more......

Yeh  ;D I also thought about the price when reading your "slightly more" expectation.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: stifle on July 13, 2015, 02:03:19 PM
No such room is available online. The Suites may accommodate you but are only bookable over the phone — make sure you're sitting down when you call, as the price will be shocking!

Haha!  :P Well then I think its best to give a call to check more properly as regards to pricing and availability too.

Thanks so much for your advice! ;)

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: Mileto on July 13, 2015, 02:20:17 PM
Quote from: Donald-Duck-Malta on July 13, 2015, 11:23:07 AM
..... We really would love to stay in this hotel for our next trip,even if it costs slightly more......

Yeh  ;D I also thought about the price when reading your "slightly more" expectation.

Hehehe! Well I will have to call and check...will keep you all posted.  :)

Komble

When we stayed at the Disneyland hotel many years ago we had two doubles and a kinda 'put me up bed' put in our room upon request... Can't remember what the bed was like though!

feredss43

Me too ! I have gone when I was young...many years ago ! But all beautiful memoreis ! etui htc one m9 coque htc one m9

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: Komble on July 14, 2015, 10:22:07 PM
When we stayed at the Disneyland hotel many years ago we had two doubles and a kinda 'put me up bed' put in our room upon request... Can't remember what the bed was like though!

How awesome!  :) Its been sorted though, one of us dropped out therefore we are now gonna be 4 staying at the DLH for 5 nights  ;D So looking forward to it!

Thanks for the info though!

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: feredss43 on July 15, 2015, 05:05:04 AM
Me too ! I have gone when I was young...many years ago ! But all beautiful memoreis ! etui htc one m9 coque htc one m9

So true...such a beautiful hotel!  :D Can 't wait to go in January after 21 years staying at it during my 1st DLP trip back in 1995  :o