spanish holidays in december

Started by ell123, June 28, 2015, 10:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ell123

Hi all new to this forum and looking for some advice our friends have book to go to Disneyland from 7th Dec-11th Dec. We were going to book to go with them the same time but they have just found out its Spanish holidays on Mon 7th and Tues 8th and have been told its likely to be very busy with long queues, so were not sure weather to book same dates as our friends so we can all go together or book to go the week before from Mon 30th Nov- Fri 4th Dec to miss the Spanish holidays. what would people suggest would it be worth all going together or would the first two days be mad busy? what are the queue times likely to be? would we tell much of a difference if we went the week before? I was thinking maybe the week before wouldn't be that different in attendance levels overall throughout the week as a whole as wouldn't the Spanish start to arrive on Friday ready for the weekend giving you Mon-Thurs so 4days being less busy the week before and wouldn't most of them start to leave by Tues afternoon giving you rest of Tues then wed-Fri so 3 and half days being less busy when our friends are there so only really a half day difference overall or am I kidding myself here and that is just wishful thinking on my part lol and it will be much busier if we go when friends are there?

stifle

Well, half the forum appears to be going on the week beginning Nov 30th according to various other threads. So that's what I'd choose :)

ell123

thanks we did really want to go with friends so we were all together just didn't want to spend most of time in queues do the Spanish holidays make that much of a difference?how much percentage would park attendance increase by would it be double or maybe worse?