Christmas season 2015-who joins, hotel, programm, closures, planning etc.

Started by Mileto, May 25, 2015, 12:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ehsmum

Quote from: sarahh83 on October 26, 2015, 11:05:20 AM
just rang and booked our restaurant reservations for 23/25 and 26th december!!!! eeeeeeeek its getting so real now

Can I ask what you booked? I called and didn't get very far. I wanted to book Inventions for Christmas Eve buffet dinner but was told I'd have to call another number. Have since found out it will cost 219 euro per person ( x 5 = 1095 euro!!), so I'm not going with that! I then asked to book Cafe Mickey for Christmas morning breakfast but was told that I can't book that until two days before (which seems very odd for Christmas!)

littlebitofpixiedust

Just joined!! 13-16 December have booked our Eurostar but not hotel as of yet. Going to be Cheyenne/sequoia lodge as of to DLH feb and this was a last minute decision 😊

I've enjoyed reading all of your excitement about visiting during Christmas season! Now I am too

chrisvalentine

SL pool is closed in dec so please be aware of this when booking xxx

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: chrisvalentine on October 27, 2015, 10:50:03 AM
SL pool is closed in dec so please be aware of this when booking xxx

Thanks prob won't go swimming anyway 😊

Mileto

I are also in SQL, not interested in the swimming pool at all. But I'm sure in the hotel there will be the best Christmas spirit.

Littlebitofpixiedust, glad you joined the Christmas madness  ;D

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Mileto on October 27, 2015, 12:22:01 PM
I are also in SQL, not interested in the swimming pool at all. But I'm sure in the hotel there will be the best Christmas spirit.

Littlebitofpixiedust, glad you joined the Christmas madness  ;D

Yes madness! This will be our 4th trip in one year but I can't stay away! My son gets so much out of going and it's lovely at Christmas time think we will do sequoia as its a little closer and is so cosy and as you say best Christmas spirit!

loxley108

Just wanted to say thanks for posting. 

We're doing our first trip 28/12-31/12 - am worried that am going to mess up timings etc.  All seems daunting.

Does anyone know what time the parade will be then?  Also, is there anywhere online that shows the character meet times and other show times e.g. stunt show.

Thanks so much.

All the best

cazspence

Quote from: ehsmum on October 27, 2015, 09:31:49 AM
Quote from: sarahh83 on October 26, 2015, 11:05:20 AM
just rang and booked our restaurant reservations for 23/25 and 26th december!!!! eeeeeeeek its getting so real now

Can I ask what you booked? I called and didn't get very far. I wanted to book Inventions for Christmas Eve buffet dinner but was told I'd have to call another number. Have since found out it will cost 219 euro per person ( x 5 = 1095 euro!!), so I'm not going with that! I then asked to book Cafe Mickey for Christmas morning breakfast but was told that I can't book that until two days before (which seems very odd for Christmas!

Cafe Mickey breakfast is always just two days before, unless you add it onto your package, then I think you can book it sooner.

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: loxley108 on October 27, 2015, 01:06:26 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for posting. 

We're doing our first trip 28/12-31/12 - am worried that am going to mess up timings etc.  All seems daunting.

Does anyone know what time the parade will be then?  Also, is there anywhere online that shows the character meet times and other show times e.g. stunt show.

Thanks so much.

All the best

Try not to worry yourself too much when you get to DLP pickup the parks guides they are in both parks if you have any queries for timings ect ask in studio services or city hall they will help you.

The parks will be very busy during your stay so ensure you arrive for shows/parades extra early. You will find lots of tips on here so browse through!

I would Pre-book reastaurants especially any character dining now if you have not done so or very soon. I've done this many times you can find the number on google by searching DLP restaurant reservations and call them. There is a dining section on this forum that may help you decide.

I don't know where you can find parks schedules online or even if you can this time in advance as the park schedule changes regulary (when we were there 7-11 oct it changed on the 9th)

Don't stress to much I'm sure you can find lots of useful information here I'm still learning new things and I have visted over 30 times so it's the best place for hints/tips believe me. Have a wonderful time.

paris*

Hi everyone, we're going from 6th to the 11th of December, mostly week days. How busy should I expect it to be?
Disneyland Paris October 2014, September 2011, October 2010, September 2009
Booked for 5 nights in the Cheyenne December 2015 bring on the magic :D :D

chrisvalentine

we are there from 6-11th also we went prity much the same time last yr and longest we waited was 45 min for nemo

Mileto

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP

EM_cy

I will be there almost the same days 7-12 Dec. I was there last year same days 6-11 Dec 14. And it was perfect! Only Santa and Princesses had long que!

Barnsleybigbird

OMG just 31 days to go! BBWWS tickets purchased and restaurant reservations made. Meal plan booked.  Photo pass ordered. Winter clothing sorted. Shopping list for Disney goodies well under construction. Is it normal for an adult to be this excited 😀
Who wants a twig when you can climb the whole tree 😉

Mileto

Yeah! It's absolutely normal, Barnsleybigbird!

When do you go to BBWWS? We are there on the 29.11, Sunday, 18.30.

Can you tell what winter clothes are you preparing? This will be my main issue in the remaining 29 days.