Adding an extra person

Started by Lisaa, May 12, 2015, 08:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisaa

Hi!

Today my parents and I decided on an unexpected trip to the magic this June! I'm super excited and I want to book asap. However, my best friend really wants to come with us but she doesn't know I she will be able to skip school  :-[ So I was wondering if it's possible to add an extra person to your booking?

This is one of my first posts so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but I hope someone has any information on this!

Thanks in advance!

stifle

Yes you can, no problem! You just need to telephone your local Disneyland reservations centre – they'll be happy to help and you just pay the difference between what you paid when booking and the then current price of your new chosen package. Alternatively, if the extra guest has or can separately buy a park ticket (including an annual passport), you can simply add them by informing reception and paying the local tax which is a euro or two per night.

Do be aware that if you booked using a special offer which has expired when you change the booking, the entire holiday will be repriced to the then current rate.

Lisaa

Thank you so much for your quick and detailed respons  :D

LotsoHugginBear

There is a much easier and cheaper possibilty... If you don't mind to stay in the same room with your friend and you stay at a Disney Hotel.
Just come over with the whole party and when you check in at your hotel tell the CM there that you are one person more. So this extra person will be added for a very littel fee... 1-2€ per night (it's just the tax). Of course your friend then need an annual pass. But that should be much cheaper than pay the difference at your travel agency.

stifle

Quote from: LotsoHugginBear on May 12, 2015, 11:28:29 PM
There is a much easier and cheaper possibilty... If you don't mind to stay in the same room with your friend and you stay at a Disney Hotel.
Just come over with the whole party and when you check in at your hotel tell the CM there that you are one person more. So this extra person will be added for a very littel fee... 1-2€ per night (it's just the tax). Of course your friend then need an annual pass. But that should be much cheaper than pay the difference at your travel agency.

I already said precisely that  ::)