Advice needed to save time

Started by tsaress, May 11, 2015, 10:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsaress

Looking for tips on how to save time.

My dad is a pretty impatience man.

I know about fast pass of course and we are staying in the sequoia lodge and know about EMH.

Just wondered if people know about places like quitest food places for snacks/drinks and maybe a out of the way toilet that maybe isn't as busy as some of the others.

Any other tips so save a bit of time would be great. We have all our restantants booked.
DLP March 2018, DLP October 2017, DLP June 2017, DLP April 2017
DLP July 2015, DLP Jan 2013, DLP August 2006, DLP July 1998
DLP April 1993
WDW July 1988

stifle

There's an obligatory "your mileage may vary" on this one and if you're visiting on a Saturday or during summer holidays, everywhere's liable to be pretty crowded.

However, there are some places that I typically find quieter:

Blockbuster Café in Parc Walt Disney Studios
The Old Mill in Fantasyland
Pizzeria Bella Notte in Fantasyland
Hakuna Matata in Adventureland
The Coffee Grinder in Main Street USA
Plus there's a popcorn and drinks stand near Le Pays des Contes des Fées in Fantasyland that's always quite quiet.

On the other hand, the following are often very crowded:
Last Chance Café in Frontierland (high footfall and standard fast food)
Au Chalet de la Marionette in Fantasyland (lots of seating but never enough tills open)
Casey's Corner in Main Street USA (must be where they put the new CMs)
Restaurant en Coulisse in Parc Walt Disney Studios (very high footfall area so guests gravitate towards it)

I can't say I've ever had much if any delay at the men's toilets; obviously can't comment on ladies' ;p

twentythingamabobs

Cowboy Cookout is always quiet too, we have never queued more than 5 minutes and we only go during school holidays.

Casey's is a nightmare! I dont know how it can take that long to get served :( But I always find myself waiting there, I can't resist a hot dog before Dreams :)

I've always found the toilets near Phantom Manor to be quiet even though they aren't the biggest.

Zee79

We often try to eat just before lunch time so anytime between 11:30& 12:30 because its a lot quieter then either that or fill up at breakfast & have a late lunch. Book evening meals & choose early slot or latest slot.

amanda08

The toilets just before Indie are new and never busy :) and the ToT loos are also normally pretty quiet. My favorite though is the toiliet just inside the DLH - always spotless and never busy :)

daddyof2

As a man who visited last June, none of the gents toilets seemed particularly busy - though a good general bit of advice might be to avoid restaurants and services near the parade route before/after the parade. For snacks/drinks, I'd say avoid Main St USA in the afternoon