BBWWS

Started by TappyFish, April 13, 2015, 03:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TappyFish

Afternoon all. Hope you're all okay? I'm looking for some advice with the following please.

We've been debating whether or not to visit Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show when we visit in November this year. I've seen the show a few times as a child however my fiancee has never seen it. We looked at a few clips together on YouTube and decided we want to add it to our list of things to do.

Presently, we're looking at almost £100 for the two of us to go during the later show. While researching the possibilities of getting the cost down a bit more, I've read numerous threads on this forum that suggest having a look at the website, http://www.ticketmaster.fr/

Now, I studied German at school and have an extremely limited understanding of French. Using common sense and a translation page, I think I've managed to find an option to purchase two tickets to BBWWS in the DIsney Village for a cost of 39 euros each, which works out as £56.29 - almost half price.

My question was when selecting the date and time, I don't see any options for Saturday nights. AFAIK, BBWWS is open on Saturdays so is there a reason why I cannot book tickets for that day on this site? Also, if I purchase the tickets how do I use them? I'm assuming I print them off and take them with me on the day?

Does anyone have any experience using this site to buy tickets for the show, and if so did you experience any problems or would you recommend using it?

Thanks all :)

~TappyFish~

DisneyRon

I imagine the weekend nights are the most popular, and given that the weekends are always busy at DLP, Disney may well be keeping those to themselves for their Hotel guests.

frostie

Ticketmaster.fr don't have Saturday night tickets for sale. You could try 365tickets.
The 6.30 tickets are cheaper than ticketmaster.fr and Disney on 365tickets. Ticketmaster.fr is the cheapest by far for the 9.30 show.
I've used Ticketmaster.fr for my tickets but have read others have used 365tickets. I actually wished I had spent a bit more now on the earlier show. I hope my daughter stays awake for the late show!
They are both print at home tickets.
Good luck

TappyFish

Thanks all for your replies. I wondered if it was something to do with weekend nights being popular.

We really wanted to do the Saturday so will definitely check out 365tickets first. I think we want the later showing though it's not too essential if we end up with an earlier slot. Also, thanks for letting us know they're print at home tickets.

Here's hoping your daughter stays awake for it - it's a great show ;D