First trip - plan to buy AP when arrive DLP but how book BBWWS & get discount?

Started by Wistfultraveller, April 12, 2015, 04:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wistfultraveller

I'm trying to plan our first trip to DLP in May and hope you can help. We plan to buy dream AP when we arrive (25-29 May) but have read that we can get a 20% discount for the BBWWS. I presume if we book in advance we have to pay the full amount? (We are not staying on site, staying at the Marriott village instead). If we wait until we arrive to book with our APs I'm worried it will be sold out. Thanks

NCC1701Q

My experience is indeed that you have the AP before you can use the discount. This also applies to hotel bookings.

Wistfultraveller

Thank you.  Guess I will have to buy the tickets in advance then and not get the discount.  What a shame!  :(

stifle

I think you would need to be very unlucky for each of the 8 shows while you're there to be sold out before you arrive.

cazspence

No you don't need it in your hand when you book, you just phone up the restaurant booking line and ask to book buffalo bills with an annual pass discount, say you will be buying a pass, and you just pay for it on arrival. Same As with shareholder discount. But you still mind find it cheaper elsewhere, the French dlp site is usually where we buy ours from. Last ones were only€39 each

Zee79

We are annual pass holders & bought our bbwws from ticketnet.fr because it worked out cheaper than using our discount.

Wistfultraveller

Thank you so much for the help. I am relieved that I can book before having the AP.  Sorry to ask Zee79 but would you mind explaining how you buy from a French site? Do they post to UK? Thank you

Zee79

Site is in French but you can use google translate, you can figure out what it is asking plus it was colour coded when I used it red no yes green then the tickets were emailed to me to print out. I still get emails sent to me about Disney - in French of course haha. I searched in google buffalo bill tickets then in French site it would be la legende de buffalo bill.

Some people have also use the French dlp site to buy their tickets. Again these are sent via email.

Wistfultraveller