Which places do Pause Gourmande

Started by tsaress, March 22, 2015, 01:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsaress

I'm just trying to get a idea which places take the Pause Gourmande vouchers can't seem to find a list anywhere.

I'm getting a little confused as I've seen somewhere say Tea time treat is that the same thing because the prices are very different in different places and some say a extra cost on a mug as well.
DLP March 2018, DLP October 2017, DLP June 2017, DLP April 2017
DLP July 2015, DLP Jan 2013, DLP August 2006, DLP July 1998
DLP April 1993
WDW July 1988

DisneyRon

Pause Gourmande = Tea Time Treat, one is just the French name, the other English.

As for the extra cost for a mug, I believe that only applies on souvenir mugs? :)

On the price differences for different items, that depends on what it is, Disney no doubt had a maximum value in mind when they created these vouchers, but anything below that could be covered by it as well.

Sulley15

From the last trip you can't use the voucher against the tea time treat. I tried to as I wanted the souvenir mug. The pause gourmands treat is a drink and doughnut or ice cream. When you look at the menu you will see the similar offer where you can get other snacks like brownie, mickey cake but depends where you go.
New York hotel March 2013
Cheyenne February 2015
Newport bay Compass room February 2017

LotsoHugginBear

You can use the Tea Time / Pause Gourmande voucher in nearly every Fast Food restaurant in both Disney Parks.
Just take a look at the menu, if Teat Time is offered, you can use your voucher.
But remember it is just for the Team Time / Pause Gourmande and not for the Souvenir-Tea Time!

So you get a hot or cold drink and a sweat snack like appelstrudel at Chalet de la Marionnette, fruit cake at Colonel Hathis or some churros at Fuente del Oro - just a few examples.

Sulley15

They only offered me a choice of doughnut or ice cream that was in February this year.
New York hotel March 2013
Cheyenne February 2015
Newport bay Compass room February 2017

stifle

The restaurants that accept the Pause Gourmande token are those in either park, with counter service, and indoors.

There are multiple reports that the selection of Pause Gourmande items has been cutback this year.