Animagique / Cinemagique

Started by Lucyloo, March 20, 2015, 10:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucyloo

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me what these shows consist of and whether or not a 3.5yr old boy would be bothered with them?

Thanks +

caspdex

Anamagique would be perfect, Mickey, Donald Duck etc etc. Cinemagique not so appropriate as it does contain scenes from The Exorcist, Golum from LOTR etc, and can be quite frightening for younger viewers. They are both on YouTube if you want a better idea.

adr2.8i

Animagique is magique!    my son still loves it and hes nearly 9 :-)   
and you will be singing the song for the rest of the day.

twentythingamabobs

La la la la la la Animagique is brilliant! We've seen it so many times but we always go back for more. Your son will love it. We use the Animagique song to wake up our lad on surprise Disney day haha! I'm not too sure about Cinemagique, not just because it might be a bit scary but it might be a little long and boring for a 3.5 yr old if he doesnt grasp what is going on? It is mainly a film on a screen but there are some special effects during it that he might enjoy though!

lovindisney87

I agree with Animagique its awesome, we watched it twice last time we went and it was the first time we had been to watch it
Absolutely gutted we only found it the first couple of times we went. My 9 and 5 year old loved it last time and plan to go see it again this time them being 11, 7 and our 22 month old.
Cinemagique on the other Han they didn't find very exciting, I also agree didn't find it scarey just a little boring for them 😁
[size=150]Disney trips
Many i cant remember from childhood including a 2 week holiday to Disney World in Florida

Davy Crockett Ranch November 2003
Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁
Davy Crockett Ranch January 2019

Hopefully many more to come

Zee79

Animagique is fab. I love seeing it never mind the kids.