can i use standard voucher at counter services? very confused

Started by mon22, March 16, 2015, 03:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mon22

Hi

I am travelling next week, 2 adults and 3 children. As newbies we have got the standard full board deal but now wondering if this is going to be a pain at lunch time? Can we use one of the vouchers to goto say Annettes diner and pay any difference?

Thanks in advance

Martine

DisneyRon

The answer is a simple, yes you can. ;D
If you have full board, you'll have a voucher per person for both lunch and dinner, just use one for lunch and one for dinner for each person. :)

You have nothing to worry about, you can use Standard vouchers at all the Quickservice restaurants in the parks, as well as the listed buffet restaurants.

Except those that aren't owned and operated by Disney, so I believe that's King Ludwig's Castle, Earl of Sandwich, McDonalds, Rainforest Café and Planet Hollywood, all in Disney Village.

mon22

Thanks that is really useful to know. I keep reading it different ways on the website

Best Wishes

Martine

DisneyRon

Quote from: mon22 on March 16, 2015, 05:45:27 PM
Thanks that is really useful to know. I keep reading it different ways on the website

Best Wishes

Martine

That is one of the things I really wish they worded better.
This is an improvement over the info on the old site, but it's still not exactly the clearest piece of text on there. :)

LotsoHugginBear

Yes, you can use them - no problem!
Only problem: if youre voucher has a higher value than the food costs you wan't get money back.