Buffalo Bills- what night Sun or Mon

Started by ladypike, March 18, 2015, 06:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladypike

Im just about to book our tickets for Buffalo Bills, we have the choice of Sunday or Monday night. Will I be missing out on anything in the park if I choose one night over the other? x

stifle

The park's usually open a bit later Monday than Sunday, if that counts?

frostie

Not happy! just been on the French ticketmaster site and there is a huge price difference for the 6.30 and 9.30 shows. The price difference is too much to ignore. €78 (€39 each for the 9.30 show) compared to €108.80 (€46.90 child & €61.90 adult for the 6.30 show). €30 difference will pay for my photopass! Will have to hope my little one can stay awake!
Didn't really want to do 2 late nights as I've heard Dreams is usually 11pm during the summer.
To book or not to book? That is the question!

stifle

frostie

Exploiting those with younger kids! Their overheads would be the same as I presume they don't pay the staff more/less to work later in the evening! Such a shame.

Sulley15

We went to the later ones, my kids were fine they are 4,7 and 9.. Remember they an hour a head so weren't as bad as I thought they would be. They were cashed out by the 4th night... We left the hotel at 8 and got bad near 9 on the other nights.
New York hotel March 2013
Cheyenne February 2015
Newport bay Compass room February 2017

disneymagic006

Hi frostie, we are so disappointed with the price increase too. The 6.30 show was only 43euros each up until end of march which we were happy to book. We can't afford the new prices, it's just too much. My son is only 1, I can't expect that he'll be able to stay up until the later show. Anyone know anywhere else that sells the tickets for less?
1992 - Newport Bay
1994 - Newport Bay
1997 - Sequoia Lodge
1999 - Davy Crockett
2002 - Santa Fe
2005 - Davy Crockett
2008 - Santa Fe
2010 - Sequoia Lodge (January)
2010 - Newport Bay (August)
2015 - Cheyenne
2017 - Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest stay booked for 5 nights July 2017. Excited for the 25th Anniversary!