Premium Fastpass Tickets

Started by markysimmo, March 17, 2015, 03:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markysimmo

A question can I purchase the premium fastpass tickets for €60 each from the Hotel New York even If I'm not staying at one of the Disneyland hotels ???

amanda08

Hi. Sadly Disney stopped selling these altogether about a year ago. The only way to get them now is to be in a suite, CC or empire state room in NY.  That way you get given a VIP pass for the duration of your stay.

There are sellers on ebay that sell these for around 200 euro and they are good for 2 days for upto 5 people. These are obviously "black market" passes so as such not official (although I have bought and used them lots of times with no issues)

~sarahjayne~

Sorry to butt in, with a VIP pass is it just a fast pass for the rides?

frostie

Oooh yes. Would love to know if you can use the VIP fast pass to fast track meet and greets.
I'm seriously thinking about buying one off eBay for the rides for me and my daughter. She doesnt have a diagnosed condition but there is absolutely NO way she could wait in a queue for an hour or more. I'm sure her teacher would totally agree.

stifle

VIP fastpass just means that whenever you could normally swipe/scan your park ticket to get a docket to return later, you can show the VIP card instead. It does not have any entitlements at meet & greets. Your daughter will need to queue up like everyone else.

frostie

And that is me told!
Will not ask questions in the future!

stifle

Quote from: frostie on March 19, 2015, 02:03:08 PM
And that is me told!
Will not ask questions in the future!
Sorry, please don't feel that way! You're welcome to ask whatever you like!

frostie

Sorry. It's just that I'm travelling alone for the first time to Disney with my VERY active 6 year old daughter. We are visiting in the middle of August!!! She just cant keep still for long periods. I know this will stress me out when stuck in queues. Unfortunately we both have to stick to school holidays!
I have booked as many character meals as I can (Inventions brunch, Cafe Mickey, BBWWS and Auberge).
I'm trying not to dread the crowds but although I don't want to plan plan plan - I need to get as many tips as possible to make the trip possible.
And breathe..........

LotsoHugginBear

Do you stay at one of the Disney Hotels?
Than visit the Disneyland Park during Extra Magic Hours. there will be some of the most popular charaters on Main Street and the queues won't be that long.

Mrsya

If you have those character meals booked I'd steer clear of the queues to meet characters in the park, unless there's a special someone she desperately wants to meet. She'll get lots of attention from characters in those restaurants and plenty of photos and autograph time.

I'd recommend an eBay fastpass too if you can afford it. Make sure it's for your last two days and not your first, harder to get used to something you've enjoyed once it's gone than the other way around. Use your emh too and ride whilst the parade is on and just before dreams. It gets quieter after the parade too as most day trippers leave then.

frostie