Photo Pass Plus through Thomson?

Started by moonloo, March 03, 2015, 08:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moonloo

As title says! I want to book this prior to going since it seems that it may be more cost effective. I have asked a Chat advisor on the Disneyland Paris site hwo stated that it can only be added prior to arival if the booking was made through Disney direct. I have heard a conflicting account, but my Thomson travel agent seems clueless on everything Disney so was hoping if someone had already done this?!

Thanking you muchly!   :)

cazspence

I was lead to believe that it can only be added to your package if you booked direct with disney.

moonloo

Thank you cazspence... what a shame, I like to have all of that sort of thing in place before I travel! Nevermind!
:( :( :( :(

sarahmumof4

My friend is going this month , booked through Thompson and has added photo plus onto the booking :)
First visit - Santa Fe , March 2011

Adagio , Feb 2013

Santa Fe , Feb 2014

Fourth visit - Sequoia Lodge , Golden Forest rooms  December 2015 🎄

moonloo

Helloooo, just to answer my own question incase anyone else stumbles accross this looking for answers... I finally managed to get in touch with a lovely man from our local Thomsons branch who did seem to know what he was talking about and we have managed to add photo pass pluss to our booking for £24.00. I dont know how much it is usually, but the travel man seemed to think this was a very good deal!

Thank you for your replies guys! xx  ;D

stecal

Quote from: moonloo on March 05, 2015, 03:05:42 PM
I dont know how much it is usually, but the travel man seemed to think this was a very good deal!

Hi i think it is 49.99 euros if bought there or £33 if booking direct and get it before you go

cazspence

Quote from: moonloo on March 05, 2015, 03:05:42 PM
Helloooo, just to answer my own question incase anyone else stumbles accross this looking for answers... I finally managed to get in touch with a lovely man from our local Thomsons branch who did seem to know what he was talking about and we have managed to add photo pass pluss to our booking for £24.00. I dont know how much it is usually, but the travel man seemed to think this was a very good deal!

Thank you for your replies guys! xx  ;D

Wow that is a bargain! Good to hear that travel agents can now add it on too. I did think it was a bit unfair as it was. 👍

moonloo

Ooooh brilliant, thank you, Im a sucker for a deal!!! Yay! Bring on lots of photos, Im so so so excited.... only 17 days to goooooooooooooooo!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D