A few questions from a newbie

Started by essexmum, February 01, 2015, 07:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

essexmum

Do I have to pay a deposit to book a table at any of the park restaurants?   Can anyone recommend a few, not too expensive - would prefer a proper meal rather than just 'chips with everything' fast food type places.

When does the main parade and Dreams start and where is the best place to stand?

We're going specifically for my daughters 15th birthday, although due t the school holiday we'll actually be going a week after it.  Could I still request something to be left in the room for her?  How do I go about this (we're staying in the Sequoia)

Also she's moderately deaf and wears hearing aids in both ears, silly question probably but I need to be aware of anything which might affect her at all? 

Does anyone know of any closures on the rides/attractions from 29th March - 2nd April, also would you expect it to be busy this week?

I now there are tabs answering some of the questions above, but for some reason the links don't appear to work for me.

Thanks in advance

DisneyRon

no deposits needed to make reservations at restaurants, so no worries there. :)

Parade usually starts around 16:45, Dreams is at closing time.

polar vixen

I would highly recommend plaza gardens but eat there well before closing,  and bistrot chez remy is gorgeous,  on the pricey side but the food is exceptional,  as is the service,  buffalo bill is extremely filling,  not posh food but highly enjoyable and is a really good night out

daddyof2

If you're looking at a "proper meal" as opposed to the fast food type counter service restaurants, there are some nice places to eat whether they be table service (Walt's, Blue Lagoon, Rainforest Café, etc) or buffet restaurants like Plaza Gardens and Café Agrabah, but you can easily spend 30-50 euros per adult in those so might be a bit pricey for you. If you want counter service with a twist (i.e. not burger and chips), try Hakuna Matata or Fuente Del Oro.
Have you looked at the menus on DLPGuide.com? (link at the top of the page)

grovesie

Give King Ludwigs a try, Happy Hour 5.30pm til 7ish. Food there nice and they give you a 20% off voucher for Rainforrest. It must be used within 48 hours, and you must have the till receipt. Rainforrest will do the same for Ludwigs.If you use them both it makes quite a saving

essexmum

Thanks for the response, much appreciated.