lego store

Started by sarahh83, January 30, 2015, 09:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarahh83

does anyone know if theres a websote for the DLP lego shop?

are prices roughly the same as UK?

are there any disney items you can buy? i know theres the disney sets but im thinking along the lines of the mini figure keyrings etc
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

Inkredible

As far as I am aware, the Lego store websites are pretty much the same world wide. I don't think there is a specific website for DLP store. Prices are round about the same as UK. They don't seem to do any special Disney sets that you can't get on their website.
WDW - July 2010 - All Stars Music (honeymoon)
DLP - March 2011 - Santa Fe
DLP - October 2011 - Santa Fe (can\'t wait)

naisworld

Hi. There is a video on YouTube of the inside of the store. I just searched for lego store disneyland paris. The lego all looks the same as what you get over here with no special sets. They have all the disney princess lego and I noticed there was loads of Star Wars too. I think the prices would be quite high and probably cheaper to get it over here, although there is a good exchange rate at the moment! We are going next week and I havd warned my 4 year old not to spend all his money in there!! 😄