Cheeky?

Started by Jo316, January 29, 2015, 04:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo316

Hi folks

Staying at HNY in March and found out about the supermarket and shopping mall in Val D' Europe right across the road from hotel elysee. Does anyone think it would be cheeky (or has anyone done this before) if we get the free shuttle bus to the hotel and go to the mall without staying there? Or does anyone know if they check if you're staying there?

Thanks

ilovedisneylandparis

I know they definitely don't check on the shuttles for the Disney hotels, not 100% sure about the partner hotels though, sorry :( We stayed there ages ago so my memories are hazy! The only thing I would say is that the shuttles to the Val d'Europe area are fairly infrequent (one time we ended up waiting an hour cos we didn't realise they were scheduled shuttles, not random and regular like the Disney hotel ones!), so we've often ended up just getting the train - so that might be a thought :) It's only one stop away on the train, about 5 mins tops.

Jo316

Yeah I think you're right about the train might just do that, thanks

DisneyDonna

I've stayed in 3 partner hotels and they never check whether you're a guest in the shuttle busses! In fact, a lot of cast members seem to use the shuttle busses as well. I doubt they care if you're a guest or not.

hawian rollercoaster

We take that bus everytime we go to the mall. There is a couple of hours between 12 and 2 I think when there is a gap in the service and no they do not check .

caspdex

They do check sometimes, had it happen last October.

Jo316

Thanks everyone might just play it safe and head up there on the train.