character dining question

Started by stecal, January 23, 2015, 06:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stecal

Hi i am taking my 3 kids in feb half term and want to make it as special as possible,i have booked the following character meals- cafe mickey breakfast and dinner one evening,inventions sunday brunch which i am told the theme is princess and princes and i have also booked inventions for valentines evening,i am thinking of cancelling the valentine evening meal as i only have half board plus vouchers and my eldest is classified as an adult but doesn't eat that much so want to make sure it would be worth paying the extra, my question is is there likely to be any different characters at inventions on valentines night from the ones at cafe mickey and inventions sunday brunch? i know you can't guarantee which characters will be where but if they are likely to be the same as cafe mickey i will book the princess meal or another meal elsewhere,i'm more interested in the characters than the food so don't mind where we eat just don't want to pay the extra for inventions twice if the characters are the same as cafe mickey

Also another unrelated question my son has stomach problems and drinks innocent smoothies to help it whilst at home but without a fridge in our room i wont be able to keep them chilled so are there any places where i can buy fruit smoothies daily?

Thanks

plzsm

I was wondering similar, I can see there is a difference in food quality between inventions and cafe mickey, but is there any differences in the character side of things? Wondering if it is worth upgrading to a dinner at inventions based on characters alone

stecal

hi i will definitely eat at inventions for sunday brunch as the characters should be different but looking at trip reports it seems the characters in the evening at inventions are similar to cafe mickey which i have also booked and i dont want to spend 180 euros on a meal just to see the same characters again.

stecal

Hi has anyone been to both? and can remember which characters they saw at each restaraunt
thanks

michellemumof2xx

I did inventions and cafe mickey last year and i am doing bith again in a few weeks. We saw tigger, goofy and mickey in both....in inventions we also saw gipetto, minnie and a pengiun from mary poppins. And in cafe mickey, it was eeyore, tigger, goofy and . Hope this helps you :)
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

stecal

Thanks it does, i have cancelled the evening meal at inventions as i would need to pay 85 euros on top of our vouchers which isn't worth it with my eldest as she is classified as an adult and eats like a sparrow,we are still doing the sunday brunch at inventions and a character breakfast and evening meal at cafe mickey so hopefully will get a few good character photos again and we are also doing buffalo bills so got to reign it in a bit,i have given the eldest the choice of lunch on the last day as it is her birthday and so far she wants to go to rainforest but might change her mind to inventions again after being there
thanks