Fast Pass Question for Planning Days

Started by CH3ZZZER, January 21, 2015, 10:14:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CH3ZZZER

Hello,
Can I ask about fast passes,
I understand we get 1x each per day. Is this to use just the 1x time only on 1x ride?

If so, can you please recommend which rides are best to use this on,
I'm trying to plan our 4x days in area so frontier land/adventerland one day then fantasyland/discoveryland the next and then the studios – how do you plan your days?

Any help is greatly appreciated thanks 

msRavenswood

Check out this page for all the info on Fastpass.

CH3ZZZER

thank you its listed the fast pass rides and area so i can plan better x

Mrsya

Another tip is that if you have small children you can use babyswitch and also babyswitch in conjunction with fastpass eg get only two fastpasses for dad and one child, go on ride, ask at end to use babyswitch for mum and other child. Means mum and other child can also have a fastpass waiting for a different ride at the same time and do it all over again!

CH3ZZZER

grawns

Thanks Mrsya totally going to be doing the baby switch!

Mrsya

You're welcome. I learned sooo much from this forum before our first trip. Ask away!

grawns

Sorry am I reading this right you only get one fast pass for one ride a day? When I went before you could get as many fast passes as you liked. Well I'll have to plan better so.

msRavenswood

Quote from: grawns on January 23, 2015, 08:33:22 PM
Sorry am I reading this right you only get one fast pass for one ride a day? When I went before you could get as many fast passes as you liked. Well I'll have to plan better so.

You can still get as many fastpasses as you want.

naisworld

Hi. Probably a stupid question but I don't know anything about fastpasses! Do you have to pay for them and where do you get them from? TIA :)

Mrsya

You can only hold one fastpass at a time (per park) so we used to nip into studios park for ratatouille fast pass then go down to disneyland park and get one in there, normally for buzz or BTM. If your time says 11:00-11:30 then you're allowed to get another fastpass at 11:30. If that one says 1:05-1:35 then you'll have to wait until tat time has elapsed to get another etc. Our ratatouille fast pass normally said 5pm ish -and that was after getting it at 10am!

daddyof2

Quote from: naisworld on January 23, 2015, 09:01:15 PM
Hi. Probably a stupid question but I don't know anything about fastpasses! Do you have to pay for them and where do you get them from? TIA :)

There's no such thing as a stupid question. I think this page gives a good explanation
http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/services/disneys-fastpass/

naisworld

Quote from: daddyof2 on January 23, 2015, 09:16:30 PM
Quote from: naisworld on January 23, 2015, 09:01:15 PM

There's no such thing as a stupid question. I think this page gives a good explanation
http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/services/disneys-fastpass/

Thank you so much, I always thought you had to pay for fastpasses and have never used them before! We are going in a couple of weeks so will be sure to try them out! :)