cafe mickey half board plus vouchers

Started by stecal, January 22, 2015, 02:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stecal

Hi i have looked for an answer on here but can't find it,i have booked cafe mickey for one of our meals and will use our vouchers,do they have a set menu for the vouchers or do you just choose what you want from the menu as i couldn't see a voucher option on the menu on dlrp guide.
thanks

Queen Elsa

Assuming it hasn't changed since last September. You can choose from a set menu or a la carte. I had the set menu each time and my voucher covered 3 courses and a soft drink which worked out good value as the vouchers were worth €33 and the set menu cost €40! My husband just chose two courses from the main menu and a soft drink and paid the difference  x

daddyof2

You get best value from the set menu - we had it without the vouchers in June - but obviously it depends if the set menu fits your tastes. The giant profiterole was yummy!

cazspence

There is only the set menu at cafe mickey. No a la carte at all. The menu changed in nov.

stecal

thanks is it similar food to before like pizza and pasta?

stecal

Another question i don't think my eldest who is classified as an adult will eat anything off the adult menu will they let her have a kids meal and i either pay cash for just hers or use her adult meal voucher?
thanks

Queen Elsa

I don't see why not, you can use the vouchers at their face value so don't suppose it really matters what you order x

stecal

thanks i wasn't sure as i think it has gone over to a set menu now

just seen an up to date cafe mickey menu and i think she will like the burger or pizza on the adult menu so should be ok