Arriving early- Sequoia Lodge

Started by Coldupnorth, January 19, 2015, 10:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coldupnorth

We are staying in Sequoia lodge but arriving before 12am from CDG.

Can we leave our bags at reception until our rooms are ready (3pm?) and go straight out to the park?

Thanks.

McSuze

As far as I know, they DCR is the only hotel that does not have luggage facilities, hopefully this link should help;

http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/guest-services/check-in-times-and-left-luggage-service/

I haven't stayed at SL myself but I'm sure someone will be along to advise if this is incorrect  :)
:-)

daddyof2

Yes, they all work the same as most hotels in that guests can leave their luggage on the day of arrival and/or on the day of departure. When you check in, they will probably arrange to bring your bags up to your room - unless they're very busy and you can't wait. That works the same in reverse, call reception and they will collect them from your room when you depart and you can collect from left luggage later on

Queen Elsa

Yes you can! We arrived at 11.30, checked in and got all our meal and park vouchers etc then hit the park. After 3pm we just popped back to reception and collected our room keys xx

Coldupnorth

Aurora1

if you`re lucky, your room might be ready even then. We usually arrived around 12:30, and always got our roomkeys then.