Taking babies on rides

Started by naisworld, January 14, 2015, 04:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naisworld

On our next visit we will be taking our 11 month old baby. Are babies usually allowed on rides (eg. It's a small world, Pinocchio, dumbo etc)? Tia  :)

lovindisney87

pretty sure they say a year for babies to go on the small rides, i may be wrong as never been with a little one my daughter was 2 when we first went  ;D
[size=150]Disney trips
Many i cant remember from childhood including a 2 week holiday to Disney World in Florida

Davy Crockett Ranch November 2003
Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁
Davy Crockett Ranch January 2019

Hopefully many more to come

naisworld

Thanks. That should be ok then as he is really big (in 18 month clothes already)! We took our other son when he was 2 and he went on loads.

Queen Elsa

We went last September and our son was 13 months old so a babe in arms, they just asked us as we went on how old he was! We said 14 months and they were fine with that x

naisworld

Quote from: Queen Elsa on January 14, 2015, 08:08:37 PM
We went last September and our son was 13 months old so a babe in arms, they just asked us as we went on how old he was! We said 14 months and they were fine with that x
Thanks, that's good to know. What rides did you take him on? X

Queen Elsa

Quote from: naisworld on January 14, 2015, 09:00:13 PM
Quote from: Queen Elsa on January 14, 2015, 08:08:37 PM
Thanks, that's good to know. What rides did you take him on? X

We went on lots!! The mad hatters teacups, peter pans flight, it's a small world, flying dumbo, Snow White, Pinocchio, le petit train du cirque, the boat ride, railroad, studios tour and slinky dog! Think that was everything x

littlebitofpixiedust

My son was 14 months on first visit and he was a premmie so very tiny! And he went on most fantasyland rides except Casey junior was closed, buzz later blast and phantom mansion all I can't remember! Was 5 Years ago now... Sure baby will enjoy shows/parades too! :)