Arriving late- wasted passes.

Started by Coldupnorth, January 07, 2015, 06:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coldupnorth

I am looking to book sequoia lodge in March, arriving at 10pm on Friday night.

Hotel prices include passes for the fri, am I better booking into a cheap local hotel on Friday night and then booking SL for sat onwards?

Thank.

Disney Matt

I stayed Mon 15th to Fri 19th Dec at Sequoia Lodge & me and my friend stayed in the Ibis Budget at CDG airport. There's a free shuttle that goes round all airport hotels (incase you didn't know). We opted to stay the sun night there & get the 1st VEA Disney coach to the hotel on the monday.

Definitely worth it as we were in the park for about 1.

But entirely upto you of course.
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

KentDisney

If you call Disneyland Paris directly to get a price they can modify which days your package includes tickets for, I believe!

Coldupnorth

Thanks KD,

I have been speaking to world traveller and they wouldn't' do it.

I might just ring direct and book flights separate.

World traveller were about £200 cheaper than direct, so I don't think I would better that by altering the passes.

I will see and report back.

Thanks

daddyof2

Yeah, I'd just book somewhere cheap for the Friday night. It really only needs to have a bed and a bathroom - even breakfast wouldn't be critical

stifle

The Ibis Budget hotel at Val d'Europe is usually cheap. It's one stop from the park on the RER (local train).