Billy Bobs Country Salloon

Started by Disney Matt, December 06, 2014, 11:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disney Matt

Hey guys! Going on 14th Dec!! & saw on the Disneyland Paris website that this place is open till 5am!! Is this correct?
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

samuelvictor

Well, it isn't usually open that late. For example, tonight (Tuesday), its only open til 10:30pm - I think its open later on weekends.

Billy Bobs often has special entertainment put on, for example live bands, DJs, Dance classes etc, and they have specific nights planned for events like the Welsh Festival and St Patricks Day. On these nights, when they have something special on, they may stay open later.

The latest I've recently seen them to stay open til is to midnight - certainly not as late as 5:30am - unless there is a special event on the 14th December that I'm not aware of?

On a related note, the "set meal" rather than the buffet is one of the cheapest ways to get a decent meal in DLRP - a main course (half chicken/chilli/vege chilli), desert & soft drink for €12.99...

Disney Matt

I was just going on what the Disneyland website said.
Thanks for the help though :)
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

samuelvictor

No worries :) I'd imagine it was a mistake on the site, as it usually doesn't stay anywhere near that late... I had a search and couldn't find the link you saw?