Best price?

Started by JodieG91, October 25, 2014, 05:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JodieG91

Hello!

So my fiance and I really want to visit Disneyland Paris next year, for 4 nights/5 days. Due to me being a supply teacher and him working in a nursery we are only able to take time off during school holidays, which is unfortunately a lot more expensive :( We have been looking at Easter holidays, around 29th March, which is currently coming in at £761 for 4 nights/5 days with 10% off hotel and free half board. Our flights or eurotunnel are then coming in at over £300. The total cost seems expensive to us as we are not in well paid jobs. Is this likely to be the best price and offer that we would get or could there be better offers in the coming weeks/months?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Belloboy7

Try the febuary school holiday as I think this may be the cheapest option..

JodieG91

I was quite surprised as I thought it would have been cheaper but it's even more expensive, £898 for 4 nights/5 days. The price difference for the week beforehand is amazing, if only we were able to travel then!

gemma2806

I would try the last week of August for the summer holidays but make sure you go Sunday to Thursday or Monday to Friday as arriving on a Friday or Saturday is much more expensive!  :D

DisneyMichelle

Hello

My Boyfriend teaches in a Secondary school so we have the same issue.

We were lucky and booked our 4night 5 day trip for Feb half term next year while Disney were offering the 2 nights 2 days free offer.

We are going with my friend and her little boy and are all sharing a room in Santa Fe and this came in at £651 for all of us.

Eurostar looks a little expensive at the moment but if that price doesnt come down we will just get the ferry and drive over which is not too expensive.

I dont know how often they do the 2night and 2 day free offer but for school holidays I find this most effective - maybe worth waiting to see what offer they do after the free half board one that is currently running.
I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)

ilovemainstxxx

hi there...
have you looked at the may half term , we have been then before and it was busy but less than other holidays, as i think it is only the brits that have that week off.....
and have heard that Easter is really busy ..might be worth a thought...