Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

mnewcourt

I have send an e-mail to the shareholders club. My card expires in 7/2014 and I still don't see a renew page in my personal space. Wouldn't I be able to see it until 1-6-2014?

MrsPirate

Quote from: mnewcourt on May 25, 2014, 10:46:16 AM
I have send an e-mail to the shareholders club. My card expires in 7/2014 and I still don't see a renew page in my personal space. Wouldn't I be able to see it until 1-6-2014?

I had the same problem and ended up calling them.

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

never2old

I have the same issue, but I think it's because the card is valid until the end of July, so when they say you can renew it up to 2 months in advance, the earliest will be 1st of June. The page should be available from then on.

If on the 2nd of June I still don't get the option to renew, I'll contact them....

mnewcourt

Quote from: never2old on May 26, 2014, 05:40:51 PM
I have the same issue, but I think it's because the card is valid until the end of July, so when they say you can renew it up to 2 months in advance, the earliest will be 1st of June. The page should be available from then on.

If on the 2nd of June I still don't get the option to renew, I'll contact them....
You are right. I have send an email and they stated the above. I will be able to renew one June 1st. Mine is also valid till 07/2014

mnewcourt

Must have send at least 5 e-mails now to the Shareholders club. It's starting to annoy me.

They just keep replying with the standard e-mail. I have a feeling they don't even read my e-mail. Everything what they ask for is in the provided documents. I pointed it out to them this time but it felt childish and unnecessary.  :-\

never2old

What is the problem, what do they say is missing? Have you tried calling them?

mnewcourt

I haven't called them yet it is my last resort.

They don't say what is missing. I just keep receiving the same standard e-mail which is starting to annoy me. I hope that my additional notes help to sort things out.

dansmith

Hi,
Try calling them, they are really helpful but it seems to work better if you speak to them in person.
I renewed a few weeks ago but hadn't received my new card before I had left last week, We were going to Le Mans for the race and then Disney on the way back. I had sent a couple of emails before we left but had not had any reply.
Being in Le Mans with no internet connection I couldn't chase up the card or arrange a temporary membership letter.
When we arrived at Disney Monday I phoned them and they said I hadn't sent a copy of the signed declaration, they emailed it to me within 5 min, I had it printed at the sequoia lodge conciergerie desk, signed it sent a photo of it back from my phone and they sent me back my temporary letter, again in less than 5 min, Sequoia lodge again printed it for me.
Sorry for being long winded but as I said they were really helpful on the phone, but I hadn't been having much luck with the emails I had sent before I went.

Dan

orangarnold

I hope this isn't too personal to ask but how much would the shares cost me to be partof the club. And also do you get free or discounted park entry?

norhel

Quote from: orangarnold on June 20, 2014, 11:14:50 PM
I hope this isn't too personal to ask but how much would the shares cost me to be partof the club. And also do you get free or discounted park entry?

Right now, one share is at 3,99 EUR, and since you need 100 shares to join the club, it would be 399 EUR, PLUS brooker fees.

You don't get free entry, but 15% on some entry tickets.
Have a look here under "offers and discounts" to see the discounts:
http://corporate.disneylandparis.com/shareholders/shareholders-club/index.xhtml#contentj
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

orangarnold

Quote from: norhel on June 21, 2014, 07:20:29 AM
Quote from: orangarnold on June 20, 2014, 11:14:50 PM

Right now, one share is at 3,99 EUR, and since you need 100 shares to join the club, it would be 399 EUR, PLUS brooker fees.

You don't get free entry, but 15% on some entry tickets.
Have a look here under "offers and discounts" to see the discounts:
http://corporate.disneylandparis.com/shareholders/shareholders-club/index.xhtml#contentj

Thank you

never2old

The main advantange of the club is that once you buy the shares you need, that's it, you don't need to spend anything else to renew every couple of years... If you visit the park often enough you end up getting your money back with all the discounts!!

dansmith

Also salon Mickey, I find it a really nice relaxed way to start the day.

Dan