Inventions in November / at christmastime

Started by pialykke, September 06, 2014, 02:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pialykke

Not sure if we'll be going to the Sunday brunch at Inventions in November. It will be during the Christmas season. Just trying to find out which characters are likely to be at the brunch? I read somewhere, that you can see rare characters at the Sunday brunch, as opposed to the evening buffet? Can anyone tell me which characters have been there lately - and which are likely to be there when we go?
Thanx a lot.  :D

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

julesk

Hi, if you email the disneyland hotel direct, they will be able to tell you the theme for the sunday of your stay. I asked them about the Halloween Brunch and they where very helpful. Have a great trip  :)

pialykke

I emailed DLH last night, and I've just had a reply from the Assistant Manager himself....!! (Impressed!)
If anyone is interested, the brunch at Inventions on November 16th will be with regular characters in Christmas outfits. I asked if there would be any rare characters, but he said it will be regular ones... So Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto, Goofy... Ah well, it was worth a shot... :)

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

Gemmawebb

What email address did you use? I wanted to find out about Inventions on New Years Eve. I am not staying in the Disney resort so I dont have any vouchers or anything, I just want to book a meal there for myself, my husband and 1 year old daughter.

pialykke

Quote from: Gemmawebb on October 18, 2014, 01:39:43 PM
What email address did you use? I wanted to find out about Inventions on New Years Eve. I am not staying in the Disney resort so I dont have any vouchers or anything, I just want to book a meal there for myself, my husband and 1 year old daughter.

Hi Gemma,
I used this email: DLP.DLH.CONCIERGERIE@disney.com
I thought it would just be a concierge writing back, never expected the assistant manager of the hotel to write! And within 24 hours as well!! :)

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

Gemmawebb

Thank you, I will repost the reply when I get it  ;D