Are the vouchers dated for meal plans

Started by Sassyb, October 14, 2014, 01:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sassyb

Hi we are going in just over a week and part of our booking is half board meal plan (standard), I was wondering if the vouchers have the date to be used on? We have booked bbwws on the Sunday so we are hoping to use the unused voucher from that day for a lunch on the day we leave ???

DisneyRon

Quote from: Sassyb on October 14, 2014, 01:19:54 PM
Hi we are going in just over a week and part of our booking is half board meal plan (standard), I was wondering if the vouchers have the date to be used on? We have booked bbwws on the Sunday so we are hoping to use the unused voucher from that day for a lunch on the day we leave ???

The vouchers aren't dated, they're valid for the entire length of your stay.

Sassyb

Thank you, does that mean they will be valid for the the day we check out?  ;)

DisneyRon

I went for 5 days, 4 nights, Full board Premium.
14th of September to 18th of September, they were valid for the entire stay.

You get your daily allowance of vouchers equal to the number of nights, so I received 8 Premium Meal Plan Vouchers and 4 Pause Gourmande vouchers. None were dated, all were valid for all 5 days.

This came in quite handy, as I arrived fairly late in the afternoon on the 14th, so I only used 1 Voucher that day, for Dinner. This left me with 1 extra voucher, which I used on my last day to have lunch (at Walt's) before heading back home, a couple of hours after I checked out. ;)

Sassyb

Yay thank you so much for your help, disney Ron you are a star ;D

DisneyRon

Quote from: Sassyb on October 14, 2014, 08:57:04 PM
Yay thank you so much for your help, disney Ron you are a star ;D

Very happy to assist, have a wonderful time. :D